Long losing streaks after a withdrawal

Does anyone else experience going on insane losing streaks after making a withdrawal?

Every single time I’ve made a withdrawal here I go on at least a month, sometimes longer, losing streak, or until I’ve given everything back from my withdrawal, plus like 10 times more!

I made a withdrawal for $1,100 about a month ago, since then I have lost every single deposit and haven’t been able to run it up at all. Since my $1,100 withdrawal on the 23rd of last month, I have deposited and lost $7,300. That seems very unlikely, to me, that out of that many deposits and that amount of money, I haven’t been able to hit a single decent win!

To add insult to injury, I have been denied multiple times when asking for any kind of no deposit bonus. I used to get them all the time when I was down a decent amount, now, even though I’m down $6,200 is the past 26 days, I can’t even get any amount of no deposit bonus! Talk about kicking me while I’m down! Anyone else experiencing anything like this?

Thanks once again Ignition! I love the highly improbable, mind-blowing losing streaks that occur every time I make a withdrawal! Also, the customer service and appreciation for your loyal higher tier players that make daily deposits is just top notch! Being down tens of thousands of dollars in a little over a year and a half doesnt have the perks I thought it would!

3 Likes

We have already discussed this topic several times, and it is important to note that winning or losing is purely based on luck. Rest assured, there are no changes made to your account after a win. It is crucial to emphasize that such practices do not align with our business model.

The reason you keep having to discuss this topic is because its happened to so many of your players. Its easy for you to say “rest assured” yet there is still no proof on your site that backs up your RNG and RTP claims. No certificate from a third party, nothing. We’re just supposed to take your word for it? Because this is such an honest an trustworthy industry? The fact is that the losing streaks here at ignition are the worst of any place I’ve ever played online or live, and many of your players feel the same way. It is highly unlikely that I would deposit $7,300 in less than 30 days and not be able to run it up at all. I’m a gambler, I look for patterns. The pattern here is that I’m not going to win again until I’ve definitely given back everything I’ve withdrawn recently.

1 Like

So you are saying that the slot games can actually see your account, recognize that you just made a withdrawal, and adjust themselves accordingly to prevent you from winning, or am I missing something?

The slot games? No, the company. It would be as simple as putting an algorithm in place. It’s insane that every time I make it withdrawal I go on these long losing streaks. Any other time if I’m depositing over $7,000 in less than 30 days I’m going to hit something at some point. I’m not the only person that has brought this up, and I’m sure you know that. The fact is, the players here are just supposed to take your word for it that you use the industry’s leading standard in RNG. Other sites have a certificate from a third party that has verified there RNG to be fair and untampered with. Here, we are just told “rest assured, we use the industries leading standard in RNG” Thank you for the sarcasm. You guys are really good at making it seem like players that make these claims are insane or stupid, to cover up the fact that there really is no third party testing of the things that you claim here on this site.

1 Like

So it’s an algorithm we have that identifies a withdrawal, and changes the rtp of the game you are playing so you don’t win? Is this what you are saying?

You can be condescending and make me sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist as much as you want. The fact is, just like I don’t have proof that that’s exactly what’s going on, you don’t have proof that that’s not what’s going on. So it comes down to a paid employee’s word against the losing players word. Literally all you would have to do is provide a certificate of RNG testing through a reputable third party and this argument would stop coming up. The craziest part about all of this is that I wouldn’t have even made this post if you guys would just treat your loyal players decently. When you look at a player’s history and see that they’re down tens of thousands of dollars in less than a couple years, and down over 6K in less than 30 days, you would think that you would try to give them a little something here and there to keep them happy. When I ask for a no deposit bonus and you can see that I’m down quite a bit of money and I’ve been on a long losing streak, it makes no sense why I would be denied that when I’m making daily deposits, usually multiple times a day.

Listen, I know this is gambling. I know that most of the time when I deposit I’m going to lose. I know that I’m the one that keeps making deposits. It’s not really losing that is upsetting, it’s the way in which the losing happens that feels strategic. It’s the fact that no matter how much you deposit here, or how much money you’re down, or what tier level player you are, you still get treated like crap and getting very little perks.

1 Like

I also agree with this!! When I hit a good bonus round it doesn’t matter what game you play it will suck your money to a zero!! My mistake is not cashing out when I get ahead also I do notice when I make a withdraw the site sucks and takes all my deposits and all of a sudden no bonus rounds!! And this site used to be good with free drop points bonuses but when you call them and ask for a free bonus it’s like pulling teeth dealing with their reps!! Their sister store isn’t like this!! I feel like they definitely aren’t fair and without us players there’s no Ignition just know we have options

1 Like

The day they stopped giving here is your little gift promo is the day we all should of quit playing online

1 Like

Perks have been great actually, and you may be right, that is only because I have a “newer” account. @Psquared1, how long have you been playing on the site for?

1 Like

Ive been on here for over 5 years im a platinum member. I dont even get bonuses at all anymore. I think the only reason a lot of people play poker on here is because of the large guarantees and little wait time . Fact of the matter is only 10 percent of the players in poker are winning players ignition caters to other 90 percent. There are no pros that play on here lol.

1 Like

I think its funny that the moderators name is just davy. Lmao. What a joke

1 Like

The screen names they come up with, I guess I’m not one to talk lmao

1 Like