Lost blinds when first sitting at new cash games

I GOT THIS MESSAGE FROM SUPPORT:

Thank you for your e-mail.

The $1 posted on hand 3996483760 is the expected result if the "Wait for big blind’ wasn’t checked off when entering the game.

Since it wasn’t when joining at that time, the $1 big blind gets posted for you to play without waiting.

Best regards,

Company Service Department

I HAD LOST BLINDS A NUMBER OF TIMES WHEN JOINING CASH GAMES. MY WAIT FOR THE BIG BLIND IS ALWAYS ON SO THIS SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN! HOW MANY OTHERS HERE HAVE HAD BLINDS WRONGLY POSTED WHEN ENTERING CASH GAMES?

2 Likes

i just play 5nl so losing .05 isnt going to make or break me but yes this is a problem and it has happen to me many times…countless.

1 Like

@Pompey63 We have looked into this and sent the information to our support team.

We’ll circle back here once we have an update. In the meantime, I’ve sent you a PM.

1 Like

i just auto posted a bb

i was sitting at a table by myself then got transferred to a new table and it forced me to post a BB in early pos.

it has happen many times since my last post here 17 days ago but i didnt report others i think i might keep record here just to show how common it is.

just started up an ignition table and it auto posted a bb and i have wait for bb checked.
ignition hand number: 400 717 5513 can i get a 5 cent refund for this?

2 Likes

Yep, it happens quite often. I have ‘wait for BB’ permanently selected in my settings, and still I’m forced to post a BB quite often when opening a new table or being transferred. Often times, I’ll open four tables at nearly the same time, and one or two will auto post a blind despite having the ‘wait for BB’ checked and functioning properly at the remaining tables.

2 Likes

Forced blinds are really annoying and the loss adds up over time. It is hard to believe that this happens with some regularity. Forced blinds should never be taken.

2 Likes

I lost $3 on hand 4009783428 at a 3/6 limit cash game tonight. It was a forced blind as I joined the table. Ignition owes me $3.

1 Like

i requested my 5cents back i didnt see any deposits so good luck if i cant get a nickleback gl on your 3 bucks

oh man nickelback!!!

we all want to be rock stars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1hgVcNzvzY

!!!