Matchpay gone wrong

Will it affect my ability to buy? Few day ago I trade $30 on matchpay. I send money buy Apple Pay buy on on number he provides and press I send money. Guy reported me like he don’t get money and he wrote in chat- I just don’t wanna the s trade. In reality he provided wrong phone number . I have all screen shots and I will sent them to admins because it’s have sensitive information. Now trade still in progress. I was able get money back ( I quess number was not active) . I wanna make deposit but afraid

Yes, you would be fine. If Matchpay believe there was any ill intent behind it; your option would’ve been removed.

I send you all screenshots. He kinda accused me to scam. He don’t add any note on matchpay

1 Like

@Demmos DON’T worry is being a while I don’t come over to ignition but receving emails and new features so I decided to come back and try but Im using other for now but ignition was king when the HTML5 MACHINES was active but I do see new potentials specially with the dropjackpot have you got it? Well today I wanted to try the MATCHPAY I will tell everyone including @moderators to not promoted since is ruining the ignition casion reputation and like always I research before testing and base on your experience it cofirms this MATCHPAY is not trusworthy so thank you and here’s the evidence from me I reach out to both IGNITION SUPPORT AND MATCHPLAY SUPPORT the issue is on THE MATCHPLAY side STAY AWAY I DON’T TRUST THEM so I will use the P2P we use on the forum since my BITCOINS are working don’t want to move them yet.