Moderators removing posts - no explanation

Literally all I said was you aren’t getting another dime from due to absurd changes in my crypto exclusive and you delete it? Really? Stop trying to hide unhappy players posts to paint a rosy picture . @moderators

1 Like

Nothing was deleted, it was moved to a different thread.

I too attempted to post something criticizing the complete elimination of all my promotions and bonuses. Apparently, they didn’t like it, because they refused to post it. My post was critical of Ignition, but not at all abusive and I believe was fair.

I guess asking questions and voicing critiques are not encouraged.

It was actually declined as you were asking players to recommend other sites, which of course is not allowed.

Why didn’t you let me know why it was declined? I get it. You don’t want to be compared to other sites. Am I to assume critiquing the vagueness and dwindling of bonus structures are off the table?

This is a troubling trend that has been happening over the past couple of years. Your transparency has been getting murkier and murkier.

It was simply to stop other players posting other sites as you had requested them to do that.
Their posts would then have been removed as this would go against the TOS of the forum.
You can discuss bonuses or promotions as much as you want, but the posting of other sites is not something that is allowed.

1 Like

@Davy normally there is a notification of some kind. So I would have no idea that was the case. I apologize for being accusatory with my post, but without being told it had been moved OR where it was moved what else would I assume

1 Like

No problem at all Jax.
It was moved to a different thread that was all, as it was along the same discussion lines.
It is here

2 Likes