Mods help please

Mods a friend of mine sent me a player transfer for $225 it has not shown up to my account yet. The same person has sent me multiple player transfers and I’ve never had a problem and gotten it immediately. Well I never received so I called ignition and they didn’t see anything on my end and said my friend needed to call. So I told him to call and he did and verified his account and not I still haven’t gotten it and I called back and they said he needed to call again. What is happening???

Unfortunately this isn’t really something we can discuss with you. We would need to review with the player that actually sent the transfer.

Advise them to hop on the Forum and we’ll be able to discuss with them.

You can’t help me with this?

I’ve had to remove that screenshot as it shows someone else’s account info.

Unfortunately not, though if it’s simply in review this means it hasn’t been approved yet. It will just need to be approved by the withdrawals team. Most transfers are instant but not all of them if they have extra review steps. When approved it should still be sent out but we likely can’t exception or expedite this even if your friend comes online.

How long will it take? And what special steps does it have to go through since it was not immediate?

This isn’t something we can discuss with you as again it’s not your withdrawal unfortunately.