My opponent just came back from 10 chips, ace every hand - Seriously wtf is this fing bullsht?

OK this is how I seriously lose like 95% of these jackpot sittingo 3 player tournaments, is looking at my hand history from this last game.

Every hand that I was dealt with some variation of 83 off suit 72 off suit 94 off suit and so on. However both opponents get dealt king Queen suited, Ace ex suited, and premium hands over and over and over and over again.

Why am I being dealt complete trash hands every round, while my opponents get premium hands every round of betting all the time?

Support I would honestly like an answer to this, can someone please look at the hand history of this last sitting go or any of the ones I play, and comment about why I’m being dealt trash non stop?

1 Like

I would like to add that this is something that I have emailed support about multiple times over more than a year, as this is literally how I go through $20 in about 30 minutes playing 50 cent jackpot sittingo tables.

I get decent hands that will actually win at showdown that showed down maybe once a week for about 1 to 2 hours, and the rest of every sitting go jackpot is exactly like the last one that I had played before I posted this.

If the card distribution software is completely legitimate, I would like to know how these tables happen to me over and over and over and over again for days and weeks and years on end.

2 Likes

A quick review of your tournaments yesterday simply shows that this isn’t the case. I have reviewed almost 5-6 tournaments you played in yesterday and your hand distribution is varied, including in one tournament receiving Aces or an Ace in your hand almost every second hand. There definitely is no case where you have received nothing but offsuit cards like you mentioned above.

I understand when you’re losing and seeing multiple hands quickly it can feel like everyone has better cards than you, but from I’ve reviewed it isn’t really the case. We can provide you details if need be, but youcan also view this yourself in your downloadable hand details.

I would verify you are using sit n go charts too they open up ranges and there is a lot of info on specifically jpsng’s

1 Like