New SNG not spawning until previous starts

I’m a cash player, but I enjoy using my points to play the great game of pot limit Omaha high low. I noticed today that a new PLO8 SNG would not spawn until a previous one started. I don’t know if this was an error introduced in a recent update or a planned change. But in the past I would wait until I had enough points to play the 4 table max and register for 4 SNG, eat pop corn and watch television. Now I can only register for one at a time and no other similar SNG will spawn until that one starts. In a low traffic SNG format like PLO8 that overlapping registering process is needed to speed up when the next SNG even starts.

When a previous SNG ends it will still ask you if you want to play again and if you choose yes while you already were already registered for another then it will start a registering process for a second table. But the normal spawning process is currently broken that I described in previous paragraph.

Hi @player814,

Thanks for sharing your concern, we will look into this and verify if this change is intentional or unintentional. Once we are aware of the details we will let you know.