Next leaderboards

I don’t understand these. How do they work? Has anyone played them?

Are you talking about the leaderboards in general or a specific one?

Well, I am interested in the blackjack ones. I read about them but I don’t really understand them.

We’re sorry for the late response @Pompey63. For more details and terms and conditions in relation to the Blackjack Leaderboard click the link Here.

Also, you are able to sign up for the Blackjack tournament and get a chance to be placed on the Leaderboard by visiting this Link to gain access for signing up.

Thank you for your help. I have another question: in the blackjack rankings, there are HANDS and POINTS. How are points determined? Thank you.

Hi @Pompey63, the points are recorded differently with our Blackjack Leaderboard competitions. Beating the play Dealer with a Blackjack (initial score of 21) is the quickest route to earning top-tier points, as this win comes with a 10-point reward. Non-Blackjack wins are worth five points, and a push is worth two points. Meeting the minimum hand requirements also contributes one point to your total. This information can be found in the link provided above under the How do they Work heading.