No more no deposit bonuses

Very frustrated. I am a diamond vip player and use to be able to ask for no deposit bonuses, but the last few days I’m being told none are available. Regardless that I’ve depsoited over $1200 in the last 3 days $7500 in the last 30. I am told that I have to use the crypto bonus in my account. I give up. I’ve been using match play (paypal). This is making me not want to.play anymore at Ignition. Where else do you play?

2 Likes

I thought it was just me,

No…I refuse to deposit anything else. Hell it took 3 or 4 requests before an agent finally explained why.

1 Like

I have played for years here. I am maxed on reward level with diamond (2,600,000) life time miles and monthly deposits of 150k. 400k being most ever in one month. I would get free bonues and comps at a fair rate. Now today? 7-4-22. Iv been told im not eligible for the 3rd time. I think i will be leaving soon. No customer appreciation

2 Likes

If you have available bonuses in your account you would not be considered for any exception bonus until these were used.

Exactly . Been here for six years and can tell the appreciation and value of customers has hit the floor this past month or two. They lost their ass when converting everything to crypto / and or paid a huge ransom to end the cyber attacks and now they’re going to drive away masses of long term high wagering customers to re coup some losses . Haha genius business plan !

1 Like

My only bonuses were crypto bonuses and unfortunately I was using match play deposits. This new policy is frustrating…but if thats how Ignition is doing it now I understand, I just hope Ignition understand it doesn’t work for me and I will try anyother site elsewhere. Although I’m sure I’m not Ignitions best customer, I’m also sure I am/was a good one (13,209,715 lifetime miles). Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Yea ignition hardly give promo and non deposit bonus anymore

I am vip diamond. Iv been on site for years. I understand how the deposit bonus has correlation to being eligible for bonus. I have followed every step that customer support advises be done. And yet, lately. I dont receive any bonuses and even the game play wins are diminishing and malfunctions are at all time high

You can request a bonus check from them at anytime, and should the account be eligible they will add it for you

Please give detailed instructions on claiming this check you speak of. I told customer support immediately after it happen. They agreed it was malfunction and that if i cleared catche and reset device and return that id be credited the spisns. I followed instructions and never received free spins again. Nor could get any reimbursement from support

I am referring to a bonus check.
I don’t know what spins you are referring to?

1 Like