No PKO's worth playing anymore

Seems like when the tourney schedule couldn’t get worse, the site group found a way to make it worse,

No PKO’s with reasonable buy in levels plus reasonable guarantees. Site is falling further behind competition, not to include reliability in services.

@SoloAsylum Are you able to elaborate a bit more on this so we can help?

There’s no “help” that can be had here, short of adding better PKO tournaments to the schedule, which isn’t going to happen.

Why would a person play PKO’s on ignition (or the partnered sites) when the biggest guarantee is $3-4,000 minus a few random “special” tourney’s, when all the competition are doing $10-50k guarantee’s for $22-215 buyins?

Very shortly had a $29,999 pko, but the buyin was too large for it to be worth playing.

This site is regressing more and more.

@SoloAsylum Thank you for your feedback on this.

We will certainly try to address you requirements. You might also be interested in our weekly Triple header Poker tournaments. The buy-in for this particular tournament is $10 + $1 and played every week.

It is also good to note that there were adjustments made to the schedule for Super bowl which has now passed.

Not to be rude, but if I wanted to play the Triple Header, I’d play the other Guaranteed tourneys… I like PKO and Knockout tourneys, which is why it’s getting harder to justify playing here.

1 Like