No Rewards Freeroll Tickets?

@ITZWIRED, Welcome to the Forum.

Note that the freeroll tickets in your account are for the Thursday freeroll. The Sunday freeroll requires you to have made at least a $20 crypto deposit in the last week.

I do

awesome clarification- very much appreciated…side note are the birthday bonuses a myth or a real thing? i heard a rumor it can be pretty sweet?

@dyansaracj, Welcome to the Forum as well. the ticket is now added for you.

Thank you

1 Like

Birthday bonuses are real. They are automatically issued to players who are Platinum level or above.

1 Like

I didn’t receive my free roll ticket to yesterday’s tournament until late afternoon (tournament was already over) even tho I made that qualifying deposit the days beforehand. Missed the tourney which I normally cash on including second place two weeks ago. Wouldn’t be a week that ends in eek! Without a rewards tab issue related to my account!

This is unfortunate to hear. If you do not receive any of the tickets in time please advise a moderator or contact Customer Services on live chat who will also be happy to help.

1 Like

Yeah I contacted support through the chat last night, and they comp’d me a $7 JPT poker ticket… which I took an awful bad beat on, naturally. I don’t know, but seeing as I’ve cashed I believe over $300 on those previous 4 Sunday freerolls… that comp seemed pretty weak to me. Barely enough to cover the time spent contacting them about it.

Where is my ticket again for this week

This is bullshit because I wait all week for this and now im not going to be able to register

@Doublegboxeo I believe this was sorted out by CS for you.

I have not had a free roll ticket for a couple months now what’s up with that ?

Welcome to the Forum :slight_smile:

I have reviewed your account and I can see that the Weekly $2,500 Freeroll is available for you to redeem, on your Rewards Page. You have 2 more days to claim this ticket, otherwise, it will expire.

I did not get a free roll ticket for today again . How come they don’t come automaticly any more ?

As from my end, I can see that you have your Weekly $2,500 Freeroll available. You should be able to redeem this from your Rewards Page.

1 Like

Its been this way for awhile. While it was rolling out, I too was confused. You get used to it.

1 Like

I see one it expires nov. 7 , what day are they given out for the next free roll

These tickets are usually issued on Fridays. Your ticket will expire in 2 days, unless redeemed. You may find more info about this from here.

I got it , thank you .

1 Like