Non Deposit Bonus Requests

Diamond Level player here. Ignition definitely is slacking. Most importantly they gonna lose customers if they don’t fix their issues soon.

3 Likes

Yep going on 2 months of “bad luck” on here and have asked several times for non deposit bonus. I guess its time to just do away with ignition. Which sucks cause ive invested a lot of time and money but they no longer care for the players. Later

3 Likes

Having the same issues, no non-deposit bonuses, no deposit bonuses, (unless you deposit bitcoin) and rarely any little gifts anymore. I have reached out and complained, and nothing. I am a diamond level member and am about to go elsewhere. Any suggestions?

1 Like

down $2000 for the month and asked for a bonus. was told i was eligible for a $230 dollar cash bonus! great! I said ill take it! then they the agent throws a gut punch and says only available bonus is $50. why finally offer a good bonus then immediately take the offer back and tell me less than a 1/4 of the original bonus offer is all thats available?? offered me a $230 bonus , I said yes, then they told me nope only bonus available is $50… all within a span of about 90 seconds.

1 Like

What a joke!!! I know how you feel. It’s time to find a site that’ll appreciate loyal customers!!

Right. I’m looking. Any suggestions?

1 Like

We don’t allow for third party websites being mentioned on the Forum. Be they gaming or otherwise.

1 Like

Lame that we can’t talk about other sites. Lol. Hope you found one! Maybe play that game thst uses pictures(on here just say what it is) to put them together to make the word. Know what I mean? Lol.