Non deposit bonus

Why is it impossible to get a non deposit bonus now? I can’t get a straight answer in chat.

1 Like

Do you have any deposit bonuses in your rewards page?

Ask me again if I have a deposit bonus in my rewards page and then tell me to clear my cache, I can’t get enough. Obviously why I keep coming back for more. It’s kind of funny people ask specifically for a non deposit bonus and they direct you to the match bonus, which obviously requires a deposit, or say you don’t qualify for a non deposit bonus because you haven’t used your match bonus.

2 Likes

Well I hope he at least gave you the troubleshooting tips… I bet it was an isolated issue, probably your connection or possibly because you didn’t clear your cache. Definitely not the bad software everybody has complained about robbing people left and right. I wonder what Harry meant by “strive”? He must think it means wait a whole 3 minutes before responding so at least it looks like he was really looking into it.

1 Like

Lol I think I’m the one that misquoted him and used strive incorrectly :joy:

1 Like

They’re turned off for you’re account at the discretion of the company and you can’t receive any until they decide to turn them back on

Hey welcome to The forum!
As far as getting a non deposit bonus good freaking luck I just deposited over 500 bucks in a couple of hours lost it all and when I contacted customer support about you know some sort of bonus for you know pissing away 500 bucks into their business and I was offered $35 so good luck on getting on deposit bonus out of them if you do it
my hats off to you

Does anyone else feel like the kid nobody wants to play with at recess or just me. Sounds to me like you were offered a non deposit bonus so you are lucky, I guess? I mean you blew through $500 and to offer you $35, with 35x playthrough I’m assuming, is laughable but they offered you something at least which seems like more than anyone else has gotten. Maybe this is a popularity contest and I’m losing because they don’t like my sarcastic nature…lol