Not sure if I can trust this company

@Cheech68
Can you please direct me on how to go about getting on bovada’s forum? I was unaware they had one :exploding_head:

@Sumtingwong Can I suggest you take a look on their website for information.

1 Like

Great idea! Thanks @Davy

1 Like

Note that as was stated in the actual posts above, most of our actual conversation for this issue was done through PM and wasn’t available to see. I am not sure what the issue is here as at no point did I not allow @bpp_123 to voice their opinion or dismiss them. In our PM’s the actual concern was discussed and we did agree that this was a mistake on our end, and ultimately @bpp_123 ended the conversation with us relatively satisfied with the resolution even though we unfortunately couldn’t fix the main issue.

Ultimately what you’ve stated here is missing quite a bit of context, but it isn’t something I can provide as this is a private message between us and them. No one stated @bpp_123 was wrong or dismissed them at any point in this conversation. The only thing stated was that we cannot provide hosted benefits in perpetuity which is something even hosts themselves don’t receive. There was a resolution provided to @bpp_123 and they were at the very least appreciative of it and the explanation provided.

I would also add that one of the major points of contention here would be the difference between customer service and moderation. While we of course strive to solve any issues and agree that players concerns should be looked at and their experiences addressed, one of the major differences and our roles as moderators is to ensure accuracy and a proper depiction of what has actually transpired in publicly stated situations.

While one on one interactions like live chat and email are simply customer service interactions, as moderators on a public forum we do have to ensure that statements made and created on the site are truthful and accurate. This is why there are times when unfortunately if players are presenting a story that isn’t we do clarify the situation.

Though again, in this case the player you are claiming wasn’t able to voice their opinion or come away feeling valued at all, did in fact end our conversation saying thank you and advising me that my messages made a difference for them.

@ foster. I never claimed he wasn’t able to voice his opinion. As a moderator I thought your job is to ensure accuracy in a proper depiction of what has actually transpired in publicly stated situations… :face_with_monocle: yet you are falsly stating that I claimed something I didn’t. Ironic.

In stating that anyone voicing their opinion doesn’t feel valued at all here it somewhat denotes that we aren’t listening or allowing them to voice an opinion, however, I guess a better statement would have been ‘have their opinion listened to’.

@ Foster… you clearly aren’t listening. You read my message wrong… but instead of realizing you did so, you insist on arguing with me to try and prove a point that just doesn’t even need to discussed because again, you read my message wrong.

This doesn’t change the simple fact that what you’ve stated above wasn’t correct and was missing context. I will admit the one line in those paragraphs could have been stated better and you technically didn’t state the exact words that the player wasn’t able to voice their opinion. However, this doesn’t change the general sentiment that the player you were saying wasn’t heard or valued by us was and did come away somewhat appreciative of the resolution.

Is this guy for real? I never made a false statement… I simply stated my OPINION. And you are the one taking what I wrote out of context… maybe if you re read my message slowly, maybe then you’ll gain some clarity in the context.

I assume we will simply have to agree to disagree here as this isn’t necessarily constructive. Your statements were an opinion but these were the words you posted.

You essentially stated that I would rather simply attack the player or make them feel wrong as opposed to making them feel valued or better about the situation and stated this was an ‘ass backwards way of dealing with customer service’ on my end. While this is an opinion, it was stated as a matter of fact without again any context or actually having full details of what actually happened in the situation which was quite the opposite.

When taken into context the situation itself you were referring to wasn’t quite what you had made it seem, and this is what I was clarifying.

I don’t need full details of the situation… I am basing my judgment strictly on the fact that you are an employee and he is a customer and your non-empathetic response to his comment…

We would unfortunately have to again agree to disagree here.