Nothing Being Done

I post here repeatedly about cheating on this site and NOTHING ever gets done, no refunds and the cheaters go on about doing what their doing cheating the poker community out of money. First off bots are rampant at the $2 and $7 levels in jackpot sit n go’s. I don’t care what you say how you guys “detect” them and kick them off the site, you’re absolutely not doing it and probaly don’t give a crap as long as you’re collecting rake from those accounts. Over 3/4 of the players i run into in these games the last 2 months play the identical ranges, strategies and pretty dang near to a GTO strategy. Humans playing that well wouldn’t frequent such low buyin games, to top it off how much of a give away they are using Artificial Intelligence they’re on literally 24-7 no matter what time i log on whether its noon or midnight. Wouldn’t doubt if its many accounts all grouped together in a bot ring. Don’t think such things exist and that people are cheating and using Bots rampantly on ignition/a different gaming site poker? Go look at some of the forums of these scumbag sites that sell them and the profiles they sell and update for all different game types.

I have played and been a winner every year including this year at sit n go’s for well over 15 years now and was on the sharkscope leaderboards many years on tracked sites, mods here feel free and check my withdrawl history lifetime against my deposit history if you think im B’sing. August and September I had a ROI of over 12% in 2 and 7 dollar jackpot sit n gos. My roi in $7 games from the end of September through now is a little over 3 and in $2 games it is literally 0.6. That is over a 20% ROI swing each at both buyin levels. Did i suddenly go from the luckiest player on the planet to the unluckiest to achieve that, yes these games are very volatile but not like that to where a long time experienced player like me would have a swing like that especially at lower buyin levels. Either a different gaming site is using house bots themselves or there is a massive cheating ring in these games.

I see live support is basically non existent now which is a joke so i can even talk to a supervisor and maybe somebody who actually has played and understands poker. I also believe there is some kind of “superusing” going on and will give you mods a example. Look at the player who won the sit n go game number 62988064. Me and another player both held Q 10 on a Q 2 9 two spade flop, first player with Q10 bets second player calls i check raise all in, other player with Q10 calls my shove and the other player snap calls with 3 7 offsuit!! No pair, no draw nothing but turn and river are a 3 and a 7 and he wins with 2 pair. Said “player” had played tight up until that point. I believe there are multiple accounts out there cheating like this as well. Their history and winrate needs to be examined closely, YOU’RE NOT LOOKING FOR COLLUSION MODS

1 Like

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I can assure you that we don’t allow bots to play in tournaments once detected. We’ll investigate the hands that player two played. If we find evidence of foul play, we’ll take action.

They’re not allowed and against the TOS i know but they are definitely heavily existent in the games/stakes i mentioned. Pretty obvious when i get to heads up and the vast majority of my opponents are all playing identically. Games i’ve played at the 50c and $20 buyin levels which is a huge difference in stakes my opponents play actually varies from player and aren’t all playing identical hand ranges and using identical bet sizes in every spot. No way that many humans all play the same, even the best players play will deviate from time to time due to a number of factors not the least of which we all actually have emotions and feel and do different things on different days. Again doesn’t matter what time of day or night i log on and play the games in mentioned, or if i load up 4 games, play em, stop for 2 minutes and load 4 more the exact same player types exist heavily in every single one which shouldn’t be happening with a 4 table cap unless if what im accusing of going on it actually going on.

I appreciate the timely response

1 Like

“Coincidentally” it stopped the night i made this post but for that night only, somebody must be reading here. Definitely cheating/botting going on, no way a experienced players ROI swings literally 20 points over thousands of games in a single month without something “wrong” going on

1 Like