Overall issues with ignition

I can post here on a several hour rant about how ive lost money to ignition do to server disconnections, site issues and failure to sitdown at tables properly. My biggest issue is that they claim they do fix issues but i have seen more issues ans bugs arise after each and every fix. If its not one thing then its another. Its repetitive and getting old. Ive played here for quite some time now and lately its been an even bigger disappointment than ever. I send an extensive amount of info and proof that these issues are not on my end and what do i get? Either a disappointing “oh you have to clear yada yada” look. Im a technical engineer. I know what im looking at and ive tested everything there possibly can be and it all leads back to ignition and their network or server issues.
The one time i finally get refunded for a big tournament. They give me a tournament ticket to $50+5 and as im sure youre aware. Thus ticket is only good for the 500k satellite tournaments. Quite frustrating considering this was a disconnection on their end to a 30k nightly. Me being in the top 5 chip holders.
I decide to take a break and then today i come back to hope for a spot in the freeroll and then what happens? Oh literally no one can play. Be seated. Etc.
This is tiring and im sure we have all had enough of the bs

Id rather a moderator not waste their time responding to this unless they can make actual progress on real issues.

2 Likes

The honest truth on what i believe is going on is that ignition lost their ass converting to crypto. Possibly trying to falsify ddos attacks? Maybe. Maybe not. Either way. Something is suspicious

2 Likes

Imagine inserting your money into a vending machine. Then realizing it’s broken after it takes your money. Then proceeding to insert more money into the machine knowing it’s broken.

This is what we consistently do time after time. Why do we do this to ourselves? Wake up people this site and it’s sister sites doesn’t care about the issues of their website. As long as we continue to insert our money.

2 Likes