Poker Application Issues

Hi All,

Currently, we are having issues with the Poker application. The Technical Team is working on this and we will let you know once we have been updated.

1 Like

Will there be compensation for this

when will be?again 4daya?

1 Like

Any refunds will follow our Tournament Cancelation Policy.

30 dollar comlensation bonus ive deposited a ton with you guys. so unfair

1 Like

Not sure I understand what the terms and policies is supposed to mean for a free roll

1 Like

Ive lost over 1500$ ya’ll gotta hook me up woth something man… clon now

It says you get back exactly what you put in.

Hilarious

1 Like

It means, “Thanks for being a Chrome or above tier member, try again next week, make sure you deposit”.

1 Like

:joy::sweat_smile: poor cs reps are probably flooded with messages right now

1 Like

They’re going to keep trying to keep this broken client working instead of going back to basics. The software has been horridly unreliable since the client went from the old UI to the new UI

So basically we get nothing?

1 Like

This technology is a steaming pile of dog crap. What’s next ?

1 Like

That being said, a minimal acknowledgement via a token $25 chip with a small rollover to only those who were registered, would go a long way.

1 Like

No such thing as small rollover here.

A goldfish believes the entire universe consists of a few rocks and a castle.

1 Like

I’ve been a great member of ignition and I was in a tournament for freerole game that I couldn’t play because the site went down. My ticket was taken and I wasn’t given another one and I don’t know when the game has been rescheduled. Honestly we should get at least a 30$ free ticket for a good tournament for the trouble cause the whole site went down and we couldn’t play the games we were supposed to be in

Tried on three different devices. Friends account won’t load either

3 Likes

same here…so sick of the crappy software and service