Poker Software Issues November 24

i watched the zone pool go from 25 plus guys on 3 different stakes go to zero players…i think that paints the picture clear.

We haven’t actually had any common reports of Poker issues that I’ve found. Please PM us if you have any financial issues to address. But please make sure you provide details such as tournament or hand numbers as well as timeframes and any screenshots or pictures you may have.

We also recommend re-installing the poker software for anyone having Poker issues.

No common reports of poker issues? Come on Foster. I know personally at least 5 other people and myself who are having the problems the original poster is describing. Then if you go to any other poker forum and look at the thread for this site people are having problems.

These are not isolated issues. This is a site wide problem. The site is unplayable at the moment

2 Likes

I was playing cash games and it would just exit out and I got a message at the top of the screen that said “Your Session Has Expired.” I’ve lost at least $20 in blinds and bets from it kicking me out. I don’t have hand detail or table info because it kicked me out rather than freezing. There’s for sure something going on with the server and/or poker.

2 Likes

This would be one of the more insulting things this site has ever done if you are claiming there is not a site wide problem at the moment.

2 Likes

im getting frustrated posting on this forum about problems every other day. i coud easily post more but i always assume it will fix itself but it hasnt been fixed for almost 2 weeks. i keep getting logged out… excited for tomorrows new problem

2 Likes

Foster, there are multiple reports of a problem with poker. It is a widespread issue. Do you read the forum on 2+2?

You have said this on multiple threads. There is a widespread issue with this. Please address it.

Our support team were brought aware of this and are investigating. We’re awaiting further communication

1 Like

Anyone else having issues getting disconnected mid game?

I three bet twice now and immediately get “Unable to establish a connection” and my whole lobby closes…

1 Like

Yes I am having all of these problems. The site is unplayable today.

1 Like

Yes. Poker is unplayable right now. getting booted during hands repeatedly.

Just FYI we’ve now changed the name to help others find the thread.

Very frustrating. In a $20 tournament and can’t play.

1 Like

Can’t Even Log In now.

If I have to click one more GD fire hydrant or bus…

6 Likes

HA HA HA HA – I feel that pain.

1 Like

Other good US site recommendations? Bout had enough of this. The bugs were annoying but literally not being able to play is getting old…and lack of support is a joke.

1 Like

There was a time where the customer support was a little bit different then it is right now…When I call in now, it feels like every issue that I might be having is my fault, versus the tech working with me first to see where the problem actually stems from…I’m not sure what changed between then and now, but I cringe now-a-days, every time I have to call in about a problem.

For what it’s worth I’ve been on for 4 minutes and not been DC’d.

2 Likes