Poker Gameplay Catchup

I merged the posts as you are cross posting the same issue on different posts.

What is the tournament you are referring to?

This is the one that Foster addressed previously?

I cross posted screenshots on the other guys post because you told him there was no issues going on, showing that there were issues going on.

I posted screenshots on MY thread because I was showing that this sites issues are so frequent and affecting NO OTHER SITES, especially other POKER sites, yet I’m told I’m not due a buyin back for the incident towards the beginning of the month, because I wasn’t recording EXACTLY what was going on when I was TRYING NOT TO LOSE MORE MONEY to have to download a video recorder and record gameplay of the site screwing up like it frequently does when it has anything to do with jackpot sit and gos.

Cross posting is not something that is allowed as per the terms of the forum.
If you have an issue, make a post or send a pm and we will look at it for you.

Well when the site quits hiding behind cache and cookies and latency as an answer to every issue when ignition and backend sites are the ONLY site having issues, then I’ll feel more comfortable not having to stick up for other people who are having issues.

The issue on the other post was in regard to the site being unavailable for a few minutes.
This has been resolved.
If you still are unable to access the games, let us know and we will look into it.

Davy, after the amount of aggravation I’ve had to go through to just try and get a $20 jackpot sit and go refunded, and the disappointment in not only ignition but myself for having continued to try and defend why I am deserved a buyin back from the site screwing up all the time… I don’t particularly care about anything anymore.

I can’t trust a site that I’ve pushed over $150,000 thru to make the right decisions.

The issue regarding the $20 game was already addressed at the top of the post.

Exactly, it was addressed based on YET ANOTER EXAMPLE, not the EXACT example, but ANOTHER EXAMPLE, of the site screwing up, because I wanted to prove that I can load the website up, jump in a game, and have the site screw up because it’s buggy coding, practically on demand. Not that it was the EXACT example of what happened, but that it is yet ANOTHER example of what can happen.

It blows my mind that a whole team, are so unwilling to look at this at a basic level. Over 20 farking dollars

1 Like