Poker hand ratings

Since when does 3 of a kind beat a straight? These hands are questionable enough sometimes but out and out cheating? This is some bullshit!

You’ve got to show screenshots of what you’re claiming. Hand numbers also will help you.

Not saying you’re right or wrong with your claim. However without showing it happened, nothing will be done about it.

1 Like

Please private message us with a screenshot of the hand in question. Additionally, please provide the game details such as the tournament ID, time and date so that we can take a look into this.

Yeah, it’s the strangest thing playing poker in here. I’ve been playing poker literally for 55 years. I used to be pretty good at it. Started playing in here only to learn I am the crappiest poker player that ever lived. It is simply not possible for me to win in here. It makes no difference what cards are dealt or what my strategy is. Completely irrelevant. I’m going to lose no matter what. I go all in with pocket aces, I’m going to lose. I draw a full house on the flop, somebody is gonna catch four of a kind on the river. I got three kings, somebody is gonna have three aces. I get a king high flush on the flop, the turn and the river are going to be suited with the rest and someone is going to have one ace in the hole, the only card in the deck that can beat me. But there it will be 100% of the time. I’m done with it. This shit has me beating my head against the wall. I gotta do something else for entertainment before I go off the deep end. I also find it suspicious that I draw a deuce more than any other card in the deck very consistently. In 83 of 388 hands I drew a deuce. That’s nearly a fourth of all the hands. I drew an ace-2 11 times and an ace-king one time. The probability of that happening in a truly random distribution is astronomically low. Yet across 8 sittings and 388 hands Deuce was the most frequently occuring card and four was the second most frequently occurring. I caught 2 face cards together 30 times in 388 hands. And its not like it mattered anyway because they were never as high as someone else’s cards. Also tonight I had two hands just like you are talking about. I had an ace high flush and the player opposite wasn’t even suited and somehow we split the pot. I was like WTF? Another one I had a full house and lost to two pair. How the hell does that work? So yeah, even when I win I can’t win. Hell with this shit.