Poker is full of fake people

In a tournament first 2 hands same person goes all in with AA and KK never in my life have I seen such crap on this poker platform

So? I’ve seen people get AA two hands in a row several times playing live (I even remember one occasion where the guy got it 3 in a row). It’ll happen if you play enough hands.

Yeah it does seem like it would have to be rigged sometimes when you see things like that but crazy things do happen in poker all the time,can’t tell u how many times lve went all in with AA only to lose to something like 72unsuited,alot of people playing online poker will go All in with just about anything and while they have a lower percentage of winning against something like AA or KK they do have a chance of winning,I mean how many times have you seen a straight flush,full house,or four of a kind on the board,not many but it does happen,all I’m saying is I don’t think the site is rigged,I think u would see the same things happen in live poker also if you played as much as on here

Idk man. I’ve had aces 3 times in a row once . It’s very possible . I see it daily playing as much as I do .