Poker Issues 8/3/2021

Hi, I have 5 tickets and clicking PLAY after registering does nothing.

Hi @JL8181,

We’re sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Are you trying to play using the Poker Software or the Website? Have you tried to clear the cache and cookies from your device or re-install the app? In addition, you may also try to use another device.

I’m in the software

1 Like

I can see that you have different Tickets at different amounts such as; Ignition Rewards Any $2 Jackpot Sit & Go. Are you selecting the ticket for the correct amount?

Yes lol.

Kindly try to re-install the Poker Software and try again.

Full removal and re-install, still nada.

Just to confirm you are trying to register for this one: image

Had no problem registering and playing a regular SnG.

yes i am

What is happening exactly? is it trying to load?

Is there anywhere I can email a screen recording?

I click Register button, it turns from Orange to black as the ‘you’ll use ticket’ screen overlays, I click Play and register button goes back to Orange.

I’m seeing a similar issue here, it’s just constantly loading for me. I’ll report this now.

Thanks

1 Like

I’m getting the same thing any updates here

This is still being looked into, but does only appear to be affecting a small number of players. We do recommend all basic troubleshooting, such as clearing cache and cookies, using Google Chrome in incognito, resetting internet connection, and logging in and out of all devices first.

It also doesn’t appear to be affecting the client if you can use it instead of the web browser in the meantime.

I just tried in the client software as well and when I click register nothing happens

1 Like

Just a follow up here I tried all methods including incognito cleared all caches and reset the internet with no resolution still not able to get into a sit and go game

We are still looking into this, obviously any other players let us know if you’re having similar issues as we’ll add your account to the escalation.

1 Like

Any updates here moderators I am still not able to access the $2 jackpot sit and goes with my tournament tickets. Is there anything I need to do on my end to fix this?