Poker not loading

Unable to download hand histories

1 Like

@FutureInsights I’ve attempted to reset it on our end for you. Can you try again and let me know

It tried, now getting connection to server lost

@FutureInsights I’ll check it out for you and send you a PM shortly

Thanks

I cannot log into poker and I wanted to play in the Freeroll tournament that started at 8:05. I’ve tried various devices and get the same result. When I click on Poker, the orange and gray dots just spin

1 Like

Down for me as well

Same here in Asheville NC

Me too

Can’t wait for dumbass “support” to come in here and go “can you screen share for us?” And “we tested and it’s working fine”. Such shitty service.

Down for me.

I spent the night looking forward to the rewards free roll. Waste of time.

Cash games are down. Any update Ignition customer service? Thank you.

I do Not know what this room is and why ignition sent me here. This is first time I’ve been off work to Actually be able to use my free poker ticket and it accepted it and then it didn’t let me in the room to play until it was all over and I’m pissed I spend all my money here can’t win anymore used to be able to win can’t win anything give them 25 bucks it’s gone in two minutes they’ll let me play a little bit longer on the last 30 sense than they do anything else I don’t get it

Check the main page, check the other 20 topics.

i missed out on the thursday free roll

Yes, the freeroll would’ve been missed this week due to some technical issues

I’ve been trying to get on my poker game and it won’t load or let me get on the game can someone please help me?

Please help. Somebody has to know what’s going on? I can’t get on my game and that means I can’t win any money and I really need the money

We’ll send you a PM