Problem w tri card

Last night game Kept on not showing me all my cards I have a snapshot but haven’t been about to receive any help. I also have video

Can I suggest you clear your cache and cookies, and advise us if this continues, also if you can get a video it would help.

I have a video. But I want my money back on those hands or something

Still nobody helping in the chat

Can you send the video in PM so we can take a look.

Why am I still not getting help? Why did the game screw up on me the other night and I have still not received any sort of help just a response about silly things I need to do to my browser? Why is this game allowed to screw up and I receive no help in chat?? Guys what is going on? Jeez

And please don’t waste my time responding to something you’re not going to respond back to for another 20 hours

Still nothing

Apologies for the late response, but we do not cover the community 24 hours. If you need help and no moderators are available then I would advise that you contact Customer Service via live chat, as they do work 24/7.

I am also merging all of your posts together.

still waiting for some genuine help concerning my issues with tri-card. I guess telling me to clear my browser history and ignoring me is just the best I can get out of y’all? C’mon y’all damn

I only have video of 1 of the incidents and it’s edited for content but if I had not edited it all you would see is me going and waiting in the chat for you for 35 minutes and getting no response

It looks doctored and I’m getting pretty frustrated that I can’t upload the file directly but it happened repeatedly and as you can tell there was no point in me going to get help from y’all because y’all werent doing anything about it

That video is compressed And I guess that’s what’s causing the issue with it looking so messed up. But that’s the only video I have of an issue that repeatedly happened… Do I have to start recording all of my sessions to have for backup?? That seems a bit much, right? I guess I do or else I’ll get the ever so common “clear your chrome browser” response

Thanks for posting this video we will escalate this and have it looked into for you.
In the mean time if any other players are experiencing this can you please comment.

@runpmc while we have this being looked into; can you provide any troubleshooting steps you attempted? clearing cache, restarting the game, different devices used or browsers, etc?

i’m going to speak bluntly so please forgive me for the implied frustration…
I did not use another browser as I have been told repeatedly to use chrome and clear my cookies in my browser history constantly. Of course I cleared my Chrome history and deleted all cookies and everything else however I do not believe I was inCognito and that’s just me Oversharing. I wasn’t asking for you guys to set it up so that I win a jackpot I just wanted a few of my hands back as I believe it’s pretty obvious by the amount of money I had while playing I’m not a wealthy man. But don’t get me wrong Mr. man behind the curtain, I’m rich in love and spirit just have no wealth to speak of, yet.

1 Like

Thank you. The details are just so we can forward as much info as possible to our support team