Problems and issues

Let’s be frank folks! Since when are the internal, gaming and maintenance problems our problems? When did that happen and why do we need to pay for them with a cutback of perks, promotions and free play?

3 Likes

Preach it!!

1 Like

You dont… the world is your oyster, vote with your wallet.

I am concerned that customer satisfaction, as we once knew it, is gone out the window. Once, I am old enough to remember, when the player was inconvenienced it was a huge deal to the site. Sites did not want to lose players to petty issues such as maintenance, stoppages and poor gaming issues. Those were problems because the player was THE most important aspect of the site. Suddenly, almost overnight, it all changed and many sites could care less about losing players, loyalty or take responsibility for how they are perceived by their gambling base. They feel that maintenance is something that should be taken for granted and not rewarded despite the inconvenience to loyal players. Stoppages should be reported or to bad for you! Perks cost money to the big guys so no more of that! Giveaways will be rendered obsolete because they are to expensive to sustain and let’s not forget, punish anyone who complains more then the company line allows. Guys, I know most of your players come from the United States and here, we were not raised to think that way. We were raised that, the customer is always right. You bend backwards to satisfy their needs because in the long run without them there is nothing for you.?

3 Likes

Funny, I played another site unrelated to this site and was very successful. Ignition disappoints me because there is no rewards anymore other then the 15 spins given on the first deposit of the week. I can’t believe they are still crying over past losses. Come on guys! Suck it in and give your players the rewards they earned!

1 Like

Yep. Mis management of crypto assets before the downfall and decided to pass the losses onto the consumer. Also changed attitude to shaming the consumer when they inquire about it

15 spins? What is that given for? Or the 25 spins, $10 ticket and miles for the crypto exclusive? I just wanna make sure I’m not missing something…

1 Like