Proof means nothing

I have now on mutiple occasions lost jackpot sit and go tickets qithout even ever sitting at the table. The last 2 were a $20 aamd a $100. I screen record my poker sessions as soon as an issue arrivds but they always blame it on my connection.

If there are no issues on our end and no other players in the tournament report being disconnected, we would have to assume that the issue stems from your end.

Bull$#$@that what they said to me before but I’ve seen other people go out before I’m getting kicked and you guys still said not on your end I don’t think you guys have an end.I have Verizon ultra wide band high speed Internet and i can stream movies while live streaming anything never issues only on your site. Or should I say your end.

1 Like

Kinda crazy thing to say that the issues stem from our end when it’s your site that’s been having the same issues for years. It’s not just a coincidence that we all have experienced the same issues time to time. Then for y’all to just say “sorry not on our end” is comical.

1 Like