Reentry Problems

Screenshot 1 is where it gives me an option to reenter. Screenshot 2 is the lobby and I’m not able to reenter.

None of the tournaments allowed me to re enter tonight. Pretty annoying.

1 Like

It just started yesterday. On tourneys like the 8s and 7s that I’ve always played.

Tons of posts about it on the Bovada side. Appears to be mobile only from what I was reading. PC users weren’t seeing the issue.

Are they going to fix it anytime soon. Don’t offer reentry in the tournament if all players can’t do so regardless of Device. It is unfair. I’m sure Ignition will do the right thing and reimburse money on tournaments that offer reentry. I’ve lost around $100 or so thinking I could reenter and not able to.

We thank you for your feedback. This has been reported. We will let you know once we have any updates.

Still seeing the issue. When you go to any tourney page it doesn’t even show re entry as an option. Hoping this is a quick fix because I exclusively play on mobile. Example, the 1k today:

1 Like

We will look to post an update the minute we have one

1 Like

If anyone also experiences any issue with trying to re-enter a tournament once you’re eliminated please let us know right away (please provide tournament number if possible)

It’s still not fixed. I just busted the nightly $55 (#44174275) and it does not allow me to re-enter on my iPad. No issues re-entering on my laptop though.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

We have been informed that the fix has been implemented for the Web Client (Mobile + Desktop browsers). It’s very important to completely kill the browser to get the fixed version due to cache mechanisms.

Once this is done, please let us know if you are still having any issues

1 Like

Still having issues.

Please make sure that you log out from your Web Client, clear the cache and cookies for all time and log back in
If the issue persists, please send a screenshot of the error that you are getting.

1 Like

Could you please try clearing your cache before you try again @Rsharp ?

I cleared my cache/history/etc and logged back in. The glitch appears to be happening; re-entry still not listed as an option. This crazy 8s tournament should allow 8 re-entries and normally it would specify that on the tourney info page:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Apart from @Dan_123, can the other members please confirm if this issue is still happening or not?

Hi @Rsharp,

If you are still having this issue, please send a screenshot. Thank you for your cooperation.