Registered this morning

So I registered this morning for today’s depositors freeroll because it’s usually the only Freeroll I can ever win anything on and lo and behold, I came to play in the tournament and ignition would never even let me into it. I never got to a table. I never got to play a single hand. It acted as if I hadn’t even registered for the tournament. There wasn’t the usual little red notification on tournaments telling me that I had a tournament going on now.

So I logged out logged back in, I switched to Google Chrome, I switched to Google, I cleared my history on Chrome and Google and safari on one device and then I got another device and I repeated the entire process over again. Then going back and logging into my device that I was initially using. And all this time I still haven’t been able to even get into the tournament. I haven’t been able to play a hand, nothing.

So then I decided I would go ahead and message support. One day I’m going to learn that they will never ever do anything to help you and I’ll quit wasting my time with it. So support tells me they can’t do anything to help me and that I need to send an email to the bonus team and they end my chat. So I go and send an email to the ignition bonus team. I wait about I don’t know two minutes because now I’m really getting upset and really getting angry and I haven’t heard back from my email, and I probably never will, so I message chat again. Now I’m told that I had multiple disconnections and that it wasn’t ignition fault. It was, I guess my fault and they can’t do anything to help since it wasn’t their fault. I’ll post screenshots from our conversation and then miraculously when I asked a question or chat got disconnected. Imagine that.

I don’t know about y’all, but all of this “it’s not our fault” and “we can’t do anything” and then there is the “you’ll receive a response within 24 to 48 hours“ and now my new favorite, the whole list of things to do to clear your history because we aren’t smart enough to know how to do that already.
I once had a relationship with a narcissist, and nothing was ever his fault either………. This is beginning to feel like that relationship.
I also find it quite funny that cs says I was able to return to the game :rofl::rofl::rofl:. I’m not sure how you can return to a game that never let you in.

PS sorry for any typos or grammar mistakes, I had to do talk to text bc my laptop died.

Thanks @moderators for your help. I can tell you really care

This has already been handled by customer service and unfortuantely we aren’t able to change the outcome.