Roulette Errors

For four days now trying to log in on roulette and get error message go back to the lobby

Welcome to the forum @poolboy40 :slight_smile:

Can you post a screenshot of the error so that we can investigate further?

![image|281)

this has been going on since Thanksgiving day and fed up already lost $35 on roulette Thanksgiving plus I chatted with customer service and they were going to look into it and never got back to me plus I’ve sent two emails

I’m sorry to hear that @poolboy40

It’s possible that this error occurred due to the technical difficulties that we had.

Can you please try clearing your browser’s saved cache & cookies? The steps outlined here can help guide you on how to do so, and will resolve the issue.

Please let us know how it goes and if there’s anything else we can help you with.

I have done everything you said over five times I can get on any other game except roulette and I’ve already lost Thanksgiving day $35 because there was a technical problem with the relay this is getting freaking tiring

Still can’t play roulette a error message shows up not the other games just only roulette
I had it with this online gaming Inc.

Are you using Google chrome or a different browser?

Hi @poolboy40 , I’m sorry to hear of the issue you’re experiencing while playing roulette.

As @DonkeyShow touched on, we recommend playing on the website through a Google Chrome browser.

I’m going to send you a PM for more information in order to find a resolution.