Seamless Crypto Transactions with RockWallet - Free Contest!

When is winner getting announced?

2 Likes

When will the winner be announced?

2 Likes

@moderators Any idea when this will be announced?

1 Like

Its a mystery to me too haha, hopefully today sometime soon :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: could have sworn it said ā€œWinners will be announced on February 1, 2024ā€ but i must be in the twilight zone :laughing::laughing:

Youā€™re right! It says Feb 1st.

2 Likes

Hello Moderators! Would you be so kind to tell us who won the contest?
Thanks

4 Likes

They are straight up like, ā€œNope, but thanks for trying our app!ā€:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well thatā€™s absolute crap. I hate bait and switch crap.

2 Likes

I think they should pony up and give everyone $100 that posted since they have left us hanging so long. That would be the best thing to do to say sorry guys we left yā€™all hanging.

3 Likes

I will reach out to William to remind him. We apologize for the delay with selecting a winner guys.

2 Likes

Thanks. Weā€™ve been asking but no response

2 Likes

He must have passed away. RIP William.:skull:šŸŖ½

Fingers crossed for winners picked today if possible haha thx @William very much appreciated! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::shamrock::beers:

@moderators @William
Is this hopefully getting done today? Or can we maybe place wagers on the over/under how many days late it will be :joy::joy: Really just wondering if thereā€™s any idea when to expect the drawing to take place so donā€™t have check back in all the time :laughing::crossed_fingers:

@moderators why is this not being taken care of?

1 Like

Geez! Hello ! Anybody here to take care of this drawing?

2 Likes

I wonder what is going on or if thereā€™s someone else to contact to do the drawings.

2 Likes

If it isnā€™t obvious, this situation looks really bad. Brings into question, the legitimacy of this wallet, if itā€™s safe and/or a good idea to actually use it.

@moderators ,

Since ignition has aligned itself with this wallet in whatever manner. This situation makes you look bad. I would recommend doing the drawing without the representative. Doing so will limit the damage and help save face.

Players donā€™t get much in terms of rewards these days. Doesnā€™t matter if Ignition facilitated this drawing or simply permitted it. Itā€™s now your obligation to make it happen and will clearly illustrate if thereā€™s still any commitment to the players remaining on this site.

I have no stake in this, didnā€™t sign up for this wallet. I have nothing to gain no matter how this ends up. But the way ignition handles this. Will definitely contribute to the already tarnished reputation of this site.

1 Like

:100::100::100::100:

We will draw this later today.