Seamless Crypto Transactions with RockWallet - Free Contest!

There is a better and faster way to make crypto transactions!

RockWallet is an alternative crypto wallet With Exchange Utility offering lower fees and swifter transaction processing. This translates into a more cost-effective experience, allowing you to play your favorite games faster.

RockWallet reduces your verification time to 5 minutes, allowing you to fund your Ignition account sooner.

Check out how it compares to popular trading platform Coinbase.

RockWallet Coinbase
Buying Fee (Card) 3.75% 3.99%
Selling Crypto Fee 1.50% 3.98%
Verification Time (KYC) 5 min. 12+ hrs.
Self-Custodial YES NO
Payment Method Debit, Credit, ACH Debit, Credit, ACH

Check out this article for more information on How to Use RockWallet to Buy, Send and Receive Crypto

With that said, we are excited to announce a special competition for all our Rockwallet users! Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we want to reward you for sharing your experience.

How to Participate:

:camera_flash: Take a screenshot of you using Rockwallet (please remove any personal infomation)

:speaking_head: Share your thoughts and feedback about Rockwallet in the comments below.

Competition Details:

:trophy: Prize:
Three lucky winners will each receive a $100 bonus!

:date: Deadline:
Submit your entry by January 31, 2024, for a chance to win!

:gift: Draw Date:
Winners will be announced on February 1, 2024.

We appreciate your participation and look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Best of luck to all participants!

9 Likes

I like using rocketwallet mobile wallet app super easy and convenient to send and Receive crypto, fast transactions! Recommend trying it especially if you’re uneasy using coinbase, that was my go to before I started using rocketwallet.

3 Likes

Will the bonus have a 35x rollover attached to it?

It will be a standard forum rollover as far as I am aware.

2 Likes

Super easy to use and signup.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Pretty easy to use with nice UI. I like how the fees are cheaper than a top competitor

1 Like

Was easy to get verified but I am unable to swap, buy, or sell any crypto at the moment due to my location. Send and receive work just fine though.

1 Like

Guys, please remove or block out any personal information from screenshots, or we will have t remove them.
Thanks!

Only thing I want to see is more trading pairs and a more colorful UI. Grey and crypto don’t go together! IMHO.

I HONESTLY NEVER heard of ROCKWALLET seriously sif it werent for seeing this post here in the igniton forum… win or lose for this contest looks like rocket dog is replacing coinbase for me and thats a simple fact GOODLUCK everyone

Seems to work well so far. I’m a fan!

It’s great and easy to use

Easy signup, less than 5min to get verified

So far RockWallet seems to be working but won’t know until the deposit actually appears in my account. Would be great if fees were lower or if they have a monthly plan for unlimited trades. [quote=“William, post:1, topic:51874, full:true”]

There is a better and faster way to make crypto transactions!

RockWallet is an alternative crypto wallet With Exchange Utility offering lower fees and swifter transaction processing. This translates into a more cost-effective experience, allowing you to play your favorite games faster.

RockWallet reduces your verification time to 5 minutes, allowing you to fund your Ignition account sooner.

Check out how it compares to popular trading platform Coinbase.

RockWallet Coinbase
Buying Fee (Card) 3.75% 3.99%
Selling Crypto Fee 1.50% 3.98%
Verification Time (KYC) 5 min. 12+ hrs.
Self-Custodial YES NO
Payment Method Debit, Credit, ACH Debit, Credit, ACH

Check out this article for more information on How to Use RockWallet to Buy, Send and Receive Crypto

With that said, we are excited to announce a special competition for all our Rockwallet users! Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we want to reward you for sharing your experience.

How to Participate:

:camera_flash: Take a screenshot of you using Rockwallet (please remove any personal infomation)

:speaking_head: Share your thoughts and feedback about Rockwallet in the comments below.

Competition Details:

:trophy: Prize:
Three lucky winners will each receive a $100 bonus!

:date: Deadline:
Submit your entry by January 31, 2024, for a chance to win!

:gift: Draw Date:
Winners will be announced on February 1, 2024.

We appreciate your participation and look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Best of luck to all participants!
[/quote]

Great app super fast to setup

More interested if have desktop option. Don’t use mobile phone that much for poker.

I absolutely love using RockWallet for its seamless and secure experience. The user-friendly interface makes managing my finances a breeze, and the robust security features give me peace of mind. From effortless transactions to insightful budgeting tools, RockWallet has become an integral part of my daily routine. It’s more than just a digital wallet; it’s a reliable companion that simplifies my financial activities with efficiency and style.

Has this popped off yet?:smile: @William

1 Like