Single deck blackjack ripoff

At first I was winning here and there. Even won $1000 few times and cashed out with Match Pay. Then it got ugly just as quick. Game play would freeze and hands went unverified. Wagers had been awarded to the dealer?! Now any wager $25 and up is a very risky play. Even tried live dealer blackjack too and same thing. Lost nearly $45,000 last month and no appreciation for loyalty?! Got bonuses under $20 and never reached cash out. Might be time to cut my losses and go elsewhere.

This is ridiculous. I’ve been playing for years with ignition and recently the blackjack has been setup to favor the house. There’s no way the house gets. Four blackjack’s in a row twice and as well as losing close to 20 hands in a row with them hitting 21 to consistently beat the 20’s I had. Ignition has rigged blackjack in their favor. It’s never been like this bad before but this is to the point where I’m about to stop playing with them. Has anyone else noticed this. I screen recorded my play for 20 minutes and it just is rigged all the time now cuz the video shows shows the craziest hands to win and consecutive wins

1 Like