Sit n go cheaters

I just had two guys playing partners against me in a sit and go when it got to three handed…One guy had most the chips and was being ultra aggressive until we got 3 way and then he started giving his buddy a walk every time around…

going to be super hard to prove

i saw 2 guys sitting at 10nl so figured i would give 10nl a shot (zone)

this guy was amazing.
never folded
never paid me off
always has better
could never get a bluff through
this dude… man…
he 100% activated his 3rd eye.
he is a god in that universe
he royally kicked my from one end of the earth to the

back to 5nl 6max (no zone ) for me (my home)

I suppose but I know they were partners…It sucks…

Ya…I’ve never trusted on-line poker…Lots of coolers…Lots of ultra aggressive players…Bots…
I never risk very much money…Live is 10 times softer… Can’t wait till its back up and running…
People always say its safe but what about all the stuff that happened in the past…
Proven cases where people cracked the software and cheated, its been proven…

so i went back there to 10nl zone to go fight him because no one is mike tyson other than mike tyson!

after a few rounds i was wearing him down until he quit.

pretty sure it was because his hand was too sore from hitting me in the face so much.

i knew i could take him.

Hey @Ballard,

We do not tolerate collusion of any kind in our Poker room. If you noticed any suspicious behavior, please feel free to send us the details of your game via PM so that we can escalate and investigate the situation.

You can see their hole cards 24 hours later because everyone’s annoymous. Check out hand history to see if any big hands were folded for the walks.