Sit N Go Unregistration - No Refund Provided to Account

I was registered for a $109 Sit N Go 6 Max PLO8 and unregistered because it was taking too long to fill (hours) and when i just unregistered no money was refunded to my account.

I provided support with screenshots showing I had registered, which they could clearly see through my transaction history, and subsequent screenshots of the tournament lobby showed i was unregistered.

I was provided no refund and told a report had been sent to the poker team which could take up too 48 hours to review. So now I have to hope that in 2 days the ‘poker team’ issues me a refund. The support I was received was non-existent.

It is not safe to play Sit N Gos on Ignition Poker and this could happen to anyone. I hope everyones money is safe.

If anyone else registered for a tournament and had issues with the amount returning to your account after unregistering, please let us know and we’ll have it checked.

How would I know, everyone is an anonymous player?

And why dont you have my issue checked right now?

You are being very nonchalant about the highest buy in sit n go you offer for Omaha 8 malfunctioning and you arent even telling me when I will be given my money back.

I’m sorry, I wasn’t asking if you know anyone else affected. Your current situation is already being reviewed

My question was for anyone else that logs onto the forum and if they experienced the same thing.

I was in a 20 sng reported it showed dates and clearly its on file and i got email stating ive already been compensated that i couldnt get it twice, but ive yet to recieve the 1st… crooks. Site is a joke… no refund for money took and i say it like that cause they took mine… bunch of b.s. COMPENSATION WASNT GIVIN TO ME AT ALL…

Comp for the site issues was issued to you on the 26th.

I lost at the sit and gos too. 2.00 and the game only loaded 59% and locked up…I had trouble exiting and when I logged in I tried it again and the same thing happened. I lost $4 and tried to email and chat with no luck. This site is always giving me trouble. Is it going to get fixed or should I go elsewhere?

The site issues are still being worked on.