Slots not giving thanks ... or winnings

Is it me or have slots been unbelievably awful? I’ve dropped $500 in the last 2 days and haven’t even had a few minutes of fun!

A nice bonus drop or something would be nice too hint, hint, thanks mods for alerting the marketing/promotions dept for me. Thanks

14 Likes

Hi @woodworker1976,

I will send you a PM shortly.

1 Like

@Matt Same with me!!!

The slots usually keep you playing but not the last few weeks at all. But the last few days…I have lost $100 deposit in under 5 minutes…not joke!!

@Matt Hey…can I get a bonus too please??

I have deposited $1200 in the last 3 weeks and the slots stink!!

1 Like

Yeah, I’d like a bonus too due to the multiple deposits, multiple app freezes that happen while in the middle of the hand forcing me to restart the client (same has been happening to me in blackjack without being able to finish the hand or having the bets returned)… talking to support has gotten nowhere. Thanks.

2 Likes

I was playing 777 deluxe the other day and eventually I got a good hit, but I went 100’s and 100’s of spins without even a bonus round…never seen anything like it…The good hit I finally got only got me back half of what I had lost! It was unbelieveable to go probably 1000 spins without a bonus round!

6 Likes

Same here I have not had a decent hit or cashout in awhile. I just donate every week to get kicked in the cahones…Yes sir may I please have another!! :thinking: :grin:

9 Likes

I would completely agree! I cant win on ignition/ bovada to save my life the last few months. It has really made me question what is going on.

6 Likes

I just wrote a complaint to the forum monitors addressing this issue.

I am a diamond level player and I’ve deposited over $2500 in the last two weeks have not won anything.

I just deposited $200I lost it in minutes. I hit a bonus round betting $1 a spin and only $1.10 on 10 free spins. And on another game 2 rounds of free spins and won $0.

This has been like this for over two months now,

The slots feel rigged…and that ignition changed the RTP on the games.

8 Likes

I was playing Dragons two days ago and probably went almost 500 spins with no bonus round.

3 Likes

In the last 30-days…deposited $ 2800.45 and withdrawn $0.

No wins at all. Nothing.

Same here. Cleopatra’s Coins and Deluxe 777 robbed me good.

5 Likes

The past three or four weeks Igniton has been acting like someone new is running the site. The above post is just the tip of the iceberg. Payout percentages have declined big time and for a frequent player it is very easy too spot. Having to play a dozen or more slots to find one that even gives you a chance of breaking even is not any fun, and expensive. Maybe the site has been sold, because it is sure acting different.

5 Likes

I agree 100%. I can’t tell you the last time I actually won or even broke even!

3 Likes

100% agree as well. The slots are so tight on here now it’s straight downhill. I been playing slots on here for years and since 2020 actually they have been different extremely tight. Not fun anymore.

2 Likes

yep it feels like a totally different games

1 Like

i swear your correct… past few weeks the games have definitely felt “diffrent”

2 Likes

yea i figured id give it one more shot… $50 gone in 5 min… we need to keep this thread going … i for 1 am done throwing money away for no fun whatsoever… situations like these show you how fast a legit site can flip the switch… i have been playing the same games everyday for a very long time so i can definitely tell the difference in the past few weeks … someone within ignition has indeed changed something… anyone who tries to tell me otherwise is a liar… its simple to tell changes in games you play everyday.

5 Likes

I have been playing for years on Ignition and I will hit 3-4 free spins in a row and win $0.

There is definitely a HUGE difference. No doubt.

Also, maybe once a month I will hit like $450 after depositing $100 and my balance will go down to $20 but back up to around $450 over and over again like it is programmed to let me get a win of $450. It is nuts, literally.

4 Likes

@moderators why can’t I get a bonus after losing so much?