SNG crash while playing

Dear Ignition folks, I was playing an SNG and I got disconnected and not on my side during massive BBs cause it was a Turbo. tournament number was: 52824308 and just a simple Turbo $5 SNG and I was having a lot of fun. If you check into the hand history of the tournament you can see where me and my opponent are even stack and when I reconnect to the Poker Software Client I’m down to 500 or so chips. This is very irritating as what if I was playing for 4k or 12k and I have been near that situation before!(8th place respectively and another top 30 and got disconnected in that but not the 8th place) My Net was not out I tested it!

This is really painful when you put in 10-15 minutes into a game and I wrote support but they were of no help. They said reinstall the software which I Have done before, and cleared my cookies browser etc… I did all this items repeatedly at this point it’s a religion.

1 Like

Hey, Kelley!

So sorry for your experience, however from pour end there was no issue during the game.
That is why I can not do anything else beside advising you for the trouble shooting steps :frowning:

Hope next time you won’t have same inconvenience.

So guys says he’s already done the whole schtick, that everyone is familiar with, and then you tell him to jump through the hoops again only this time we’re gonna light your money on fire. I’m sure you could see if he was actually able to take action in the game and where he was in position when the mystery disconnection occurred and when he could next take action. It just comes across like you’re calling this dude a liar and if he did jump through the hoops the first time then it looks like you didn’t even look into the issue. I’m just pointing out how people from the outside might view this thread, I’ve seen so many complaints about cs lately.

1 Like

It’s happening to me today. SNG’s, loading to 59% and then freezing. I’m sure it’s my fault though. I just need to keep restarting my computer, clearing caches, and checking my internet connection. Ignition is doing everything they can, guys!

2 Likes

That has been happening to me all day. The poker lobby usually disconnects a few minutes after opening it and/or the games load to 59% only. I just checked and cannot log in at all now, which has been the case most of the day actually. It has nothing to do with their suggested fixes. It has to do with that first attack on their website; whatever they did to fix the attack lead to all these disconnection issues. I have been with Ignition 6+ years and never had connection issues until after they upgraded against those attacks.

This site has been shitty every since the "scheduled maintenance " a few days back for me. Takes all day to get on then i get one poker game in and all of a sudden it wont come back. Thats if it dont cut out in the middle of a tourney or right before but after it gets my money. Idk whats going on but they need to fix this shit cause its getting d fast. Cant even access my money if i want to pull it and go else where. Get it together ignition…

1 Like

Let me assist you by giving you some trouble shooting steps: clear cache and cookies, try switching from wifi to mobile data if you’re on a mobile device, use a different device, use incognito mode on your browser, try a different browser, restart your router, stand on one foot and throw salt over your left shoulder while saying onomatopoeia three times backwards.

4 Likes

(Most of the time Ignition is Solid, there are just moments! I had an issue where calling an all in after a guy raises with his remaining balance is locked. I had lag in rooms from time to time and the Browser Version only works with 1 window open at a time) I suppose I will have to twitch stream this but I am not getting paid to do so? My fear would be more when I get into a big situation which really has only happened to me 2 times. But the tilt factor is scary… and the loss of the browser version is very sad it’s a very lovely function.

It’s a bit irritating, as it’s not the supports fault but I have noted issues with the Browser Version, Connection issues and reliability issues with Ignition since the big Cyber Attack which makes me think they’re still recovering.

Compensation for us should be had and yes a lot of us are baby depositors were are not whales. But we earn a lot of rake, I know I’ve given the site thousands in that. Got to take care of your customer. Since there is no rakeback traditionally…

1 Like

I’m sure customer service gets tired of hearing complaints from people who are just looking for freebies, they hear the same complaints everyday just as we hear their same scripted responses that we all love so much but when an actual issue comes up it’s still the same scripted bs. It’s like the boy who cried wolf except everyone else was crying wolf while you were having your leg chewed off but cs doesn’t even look your way. I’m not saying every complaint is bs or everyone is looking for a handout I just feel like it doesn’t matter either way because you’re just going to be glanced at and given the same response that’s given for everything. I know it’s hard to please everyone but it seems like ignition isn’t trying to please anyone, customers.

1 Like

Yes, I know all this as I’ve worked in customer service. I think Customer Service is inundated and I also believe R&D/Actual Plans for the Site and everything else are so far off what we think is important. They also have their Whales which I doubt I am near.

e.g. I doubt the browser version works no matter what is suggested for a large % of the player base but this is not addressed. I uploaded bad films of it to youtube to show them but they didn’t really ever address it. If i did a Twitch Channel covering it if their desire is also to go after purely a Client Software and it’s reliability maybe they simply don’t care about the Browser Version and the small % of people with issues. Maybe it’s a Windows Firewall/Router issue that they don’t understand. Not worth their time …

Also the site is excellent in other ways and you’re likely stuck with things as they are for now. Maybe it will be addressed in the future, hopefully. From December of last year to June of this year I never had really issues at all.

1 Like

It seems to me just by reading posts from a year ago that they’ve always had some kind of issues but it only seemed to affect certain people or maybe not a large enough number of people for them to care. I would hope someone would actually read through these posts and some older ones and actually try to address some of these issues, instead of what they usually do which is give you the ole cache and cookies bit and tell you, without directly telling you, it’s your problem. It’s almost impossible to enjoy poker and the slots have been a nightmare. Luckily I don’t put all my eggs in one basket but some aren’t fortunate enough to have options.

1 Like

This is what I believe too. I think ‘they’ have plans for the site and we must have patience, which is painful for a gambler. The customer service, variety of game play, speed of pay-out (etc.), to me, is outstanding and that’s why I am still here and only here after 5+ years. The only thing I would say negative is not disclosing the recent known issues with browser gameplay and making the players feel as though their equipment is somehow faulty. But I understand the want to not disclose issues as that’s not a good look. It’s just maddening that I cannot play with confidence because I know the browser is going to crash and I know it’s not my fault.