Some of my wins over the past year

• What are your initials? CC
• How long have you been with us? 3 years
• What was your winning game and amount?
• Was this your first big win online? No
These are just some of them. Please note that I never play with more than $50 of my own money. Let me know if you have any questions.

• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings?

3 Likes

Holy crap. How many $50 deposits does it take to go on one of those runs?

1 Like

Sheesh :fire:. Very nice! I’m still waiting on the day for the wheel to land on jackpot. Even if it’s just the minor. I just want to experience the thrill of the spin at least once lol

1 Like

Usually no more than 100$ a week I’d say give or take max

@Chase6c what were your total deposits/losses to hit this run? I’m down like 30k over the past 7 or 8 months. I have never hit anything over like 1k.

I am in the same category as far as playing low. I have had at least 3000 chances at the wheel on XL. Hit it once for 395 and that was when I was in a 35x bonus and never collected. I have a hard time believing you could hit that many times on a hundred a week. I spend more like 3-4 hundred a week and never come close to one of those. And my statement covers six years on here, not one. You are either the luckiest person in the World, or … I miss the old days of online gambling (twenty years ago), where you could actually get in touch with other players.

2 Likes

How many times have you jackpots im been loading for last 3. Months haven’t came even close to a jackpot congrats… hit another jackpot before they turn loose switch on its not right that I’m in this site lots of money and they won’t let me run it up i dont get why they are being so stingy taking money from me they dont pay your one out of hundreds of thousands to hit a jackpot its not evenly spread out… it’s a waste of time and money … i bet u won’t hit another one for years probably longer… glad someone like yourself hit it hooking people up with 100$;

Amazing. Wish I could taste the luck like that

2 Likes

Either this dude is the luckiest guy in the world, or… the jackpots aren’t so random. How does one person hit that many in a year?

I have won more than the previous poster has so it is possible

1 Like

On reels wheels xL if you spin $40 per spin it’s gonna land on jackpot almost everytime on the wheel

2 Likes

This game never pays much!!!

That’s on a $20 bet and still didn’t make much :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

I’m sorry I just now saw this. Any luck yet?

Nothing major, I only deposit 30$ each time maybe up to twice a day. Start out betting small until I get up to 300-500$ and then start betting 5$ a hit and so forth. But these pictures are 100% real. I have hit the jackpot a total of 7 times so far on this game. But it’s mostly just the mini one for under 100$. Sorry I took so long to respond I’ll make sure I do sooner this time. I actually moved on to a table game because ive turned 20$ into 300-500$ a couple times a week this past month. I’ll explain if you want but let’s talk somewhere else

1 Like