Sorry for the complaining

I’ve written a few different topics here complaining about how rigged everything is and just being a sore loser for several months. Rightfully so considering the amount I e lost over that time. However, I wanted to apologize to the @mods in here that put up with all of it lol. I finally had some RTP and hit all 3 jackpots essentially back to back today on deuces wild video poker. 4 deuces first, next hand 4 deuces w/ ace, then the royal maybe 15 spins later. From $35 to $2000. It’s not nearly what I’ve lost here but it made me realize that I’ve been a complaining Karen just because I had a losing streak. Anyway, shout out to the mods who put up with all us losers coming here to accuse them of rigging everything lmao. You’re appreciated.

4 Likes

That’s wonderful to hear. Great hit indeed!

1 Like

Wow bro what a run! You were definitely due! I can’t believe you won those on b2b hands. Nice hit! :muscle:

Hahaha. I’m definitely one of those whining losers :joy: but I definitely keep my complaints directed at ignition the company not the moderators. I have nothing but appreciation for them. They’ve always been extremely informative and helpful. I’m sure it must be exhausting reading the endless amount of posts from the degenerates on here. Myself included of course :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Right?! It was insane I had like $20 left betting $1.25 and hit 4 deuces w/ ace for $500 and very next hand 4 more deuces for $250. Then 15 later the royal lmao. Also 3 different 5 aces hands in the mix as well. Idk what the odds are on that but it’s got to be astronomical. Don’t get me wrong it’s nowhere hear what I’ve lost but I went dry for so long it rejuvenated my enthusiasm to play on ignition. I was really losing all hope. It really is just timing, hopped on the machine at the right time and had s good seed. I’ll take your advice snd only take my anger out on the site instead of mods from now on haha. They really are helpful in such a shit environment sometimes. Anyway, Good luck to you man it’s just a matter of time.

1 Like

Just don’t do what I do and start playing bigger and give it back so quick. Lol. Withdrawal at least $1500 and continue to play small just to play. Hopefully you can hit something else. Gl man!

2 Likes