Tables not loading, stuck on 99%

Topic title says it all. Tried closing software and starting it up again multiple times, tried restarting computer, tried clearing the cache and cookies on browser. Same, just all tables loading to 99%. Seriously, you guys need better software.

@apjude, To clarify this is an issue on the web browser or downloadable client version of the poker software?

Poker software.

Understood, have you tried reinstalling the actual client?

One of our players created a good full re-install guide here.

I had just reinstalled it (using the full guide) two days ago due to a different issue.

I’m definitely sorry for all the issues, we do have some other troubleshooting steps to try such as:

• Running the program as an administrator.
  • Trying to reset your Internet Connection
  • and following some of the steps outlined here.

If none of these work let us know and we’ll take the screenshots and escalate over to the Poker Team to see if they can help.

If you’d like us to escalate can you also provide your operating system, PC you’re using, whether you’re using any third party software or HUD’s, and the time this began happening.

I came here to report this very issue. And please–save me the time of recommending the boilerplate troubleshooting steps like clearing the cache and deleting the Ignition folders in AppData/Roaming. I’ve already given my computer the Ignition-isn’t-working juice cleanse, and the problem still persists.

I’m about to try resetting my internet connection, but that seems excessive because this problem obviously isn’t unique to me, and Ignition is perennially buggy enough to make me believe that the problem doesn’t lie with me.

In addition, I can’t connect to Zone tables. I click on Zone in the lobby, and the window doesn’t even pop up to let me select my buy-in amount and number of tables. Just a ‘We’re sorry, we’re unable to process your request at this time’ prompt. This is obviously an Ignition-side issue, not a user-side one.

Before someone asks, I’m running the latest version of Windows on a desktop and using the poker client.

I also closed my third-party software, and am having the same issues.

It does appear that this may be an issue on our side as we are receiving multiple reports of the same problem. We’ll have more details provided shortly.

I am having the same issue. Cant start poker zone in browser or windows client app.

Definitely an Ignition problem. Several people report similar issue on 2+2

Same here I’m at 99%

same here i also tried bovada same there

someone join me on some sit and go play chips see if we can get it to start

i do not want to buy in to a sng if it will not load

750 super turbo 6max gogo

sit and go’s load up fine

Hey,

We’re definitely aware of the issue and it is something we’re working on now. We’ll hopefully have some news shortly.

Very dissatisfied

The issue should now be corrected, can players previously affected please confirm if they’re able to rejoin the software?

When is zone going to be back up??

@Dalton, Welcome to the Forum.

We’re certainly sorry for the issues but they should now be fixed. We moved your post here as it relates to this topic.