The issues ppl have

Why does it seem like no issues that anybody brings up get resolved? Multiple ppl obviously seeing the same foolishness or problems & all we ever get is a garbage response or get our topics locked out??? How can this be a legit site or legit forum if nothing is ever fixed or done?

I was told that it was super easy to get vouchers exchanged because ppl want to buy all the time. Here it is day 6 or 7 and not even 1 reply to my 15 posts about having a voucher for sale.

Might try going about it differently. Alter your tactical approach.

For instance, rather than posting what you have here. Create a topic asking… how to appeal to those that buy vouchers?

I’ve never bought or sold them on the marketplace here. I’ve only transferred them from people I knew offline.

It may be better to see what someone is trying to buy and then get a voucher for that amount. Talk with them first before getting the voucher. To verify still interested.

Ask moderators to tell you if you can see some of the marketplace posts that successfully sold vouchers. If so, Then just copy one of those.

Good luck

2 Likes

Thanks for the insight! Maybe itll work out that way. Im new to the site and this format…so all advice is good advice in my book.

2 Likes