Thursday $2500 Freeroll not working April 13 2023

That would be nice but it wont happen, but realistically since another freeroll ticket is useless for thursday, a comparable one for like Sunday bitcoin freeroll is fair, but they wont even do that.

1 Like

Yup
Me 2

Obviously with 60 people in-post, it’s a problem on our end.

1 Like

it is there system always messed up

1 Like

i still can’t get in

I spend more time with customer service with Ignition than any other sites, and surprisingly for the same exact issues every time i contact customer service. They have Jackpot sit and go and freeroll issues since I’ve been playing with ignition.

r other games affected?

They are usually good with compensating for the Jackpot sit and go… but it is what it is.

its working now.

typically only affects the freeroll

nm not working again lol

nothing reliable for u s player

the tourney is going but super slow… like every 2 min. i bet everyone folds since they are all off.

it won’t let me back in

haha

Every two minutes lol

This site has been going down since the site was Ddos and held hostage and the site was shut down for days with no answer from the site other than an update went wrong and wiped the site clean. Then they took away all the good rewards and perks and as a degen with 10.5 million miles earned lifetime my loyalty and spending doesn’t get me anything other than, “Upon checking your account, unfortunately at this time, we can not issue anything to show you we appreciate you business and loyalty. It’s a joke now. Fr.

2 Likes