Time bank needs to be drastically reduced

Games have been abysmal to play for weeks now due to players taking incredible amounts of time to make decisions on all streets including pre-flop. Players are regularly taking 15-20+ seconds to fold pre, 15-20 seconds to take an action post without any action facing them. This is not just one random player at a table either, it is a pattern and is being exhibited by several players at almost every table. Not sure if this is due to an influx of bots or some other kind of cheating, but until it is figured out, it would be really great if players weren’t allowed 30 seconds on every single action of every hand. 15 maximum is already far more than enough and should be the absolute maximum until this is resolved.

2 Likes

Play zone or hyper turbo sit n gos then .

I’m a PLO player - PLO never runs. Cash is my much perferred format anyways.

This is something that was discussed and reviewed in the past and actually changed based on Forum feedback. Ultimately this is around where most players seemed to be happy with the time allotted for player decisions. Note that we allow for a recreational model so not all players would necessarily be the type that makes extremely quick decisions, especially in PLO where there’s more cards and different options.

This likely isn’t something we’ll be able to change I’m afraid.

@Foster you could at least scale it back pre-flop. There’s absolutely no reason a player needs 20 full seconds to fold not facing any action. By the way, do you think recreational players enjoy waiting that much?

1 Like

It is something we can provide as feedback and it helps if others weigh in and feel the same. Ultimately though players do need some time to act as they might not be able to make decisions as quickly as others. Again it was a discussion that’s already been had in the past and the feedback from most here and in general was that they were happy with the current time allotted. This doesn’t mean it can’t change, but it’s something that has already been reviewed previously.

I don’t have cash game too often, but 30 seconds is too much time though. Like tournaments, 20 seconds would be perfect. 15 seconds is a little fast for multi tabling. How about 21 seconds?