Tournament yesterday

Yesterday played I tournament and was in money in two of it, but still don’t see my money came into the account, is that normal that takes so long?

@Alibek Do you have the tournament number? We’ll be happy to check for you

It doesn’t show up in hands or anywhere but it was yesterday, I remember that 74.59 I won from knockout tournament and 66.75 in another, it shows in transaction but I didn’t see that money came

Don’t you send tournament results by email so it can be easier, please

I have my tournament number

How can I get it?

Used to play in pokerstars, they always sent me tournament results. No idea how to get that unless you memorising it from beginning

My apologies for the late response. While the tournament ID number will be displayed near the top of the game screen, your gameplay and hand history details may also be viewed by following the steps below within our poker client:

1. Click ‘Hand History’ from your ‘Account’ menu.
  2. Click ‘Hand History Search’
  3. Choose your desired game type.
  4. Search by the hand number, or search by the date.
  5. Once you click the hand ID from the search results, it’ll show the details of the hand.

The option to download your hand histories will also be available up to the last 7 days and you may even confirm the date, time and amount of your queried buy-in via PM so we may further update you.

Tried that at the beginning but doesn’t show hands from that tournament

Any other way?

The steps above may be performed within our downloaded poker software available for download via PC here . Please feel welcomed to alternatively provide your date, time and buy-in amount details privately so we may otherwise locate your queried tournament.