Trouble with Bitcoin promotions

This week I have had 2 separate issues with Bitcoin promotions, customer service has not been helpful. I got a promotional email that said when I made a certain number of Bitcoin deposits, deposit bonuses would be offered for making a 10th, 25th, 50th, 75th, 100th, 250th and 500th Bitcoin deposits of $50 or more. There is even a page that keeps track of how many Bitcoin deposits a player has made. Mine says I have made 9 qualifying Bitcoin deposits. There is not a promotion in my account dashboard to reflect the bonus available on the 10th Bitcoin deposit. When I contacted customer service, along with the usual day wait in response, an assumption was made that this particular issue was the same as the first issue I had reported, so it was disregarded. Why didn’t the customer service rep actually read the email I sent? It was very clear, I even said it was a second issue. I feel as if customer service rarely reads my emails, too often the responses I get aren’t relevant to my problem, and it just results in more delays.

My other promotional issue was related to an email promotion “reminder” email I got on August 31 telling me “There is still time” to use a $2,000 poker deposit promotion. Trouble is, this promotion NEVER showed up in my account and I never got an email about it. Customer service, after taking 2 days to sort it out, insults me by saying something about me not knowing how to use promotions properly, oh and that poker promotion I never had a chance to use is now expired. I am on Ignition regularly, like most players I check my promotions every time I login. No way a $2,000 deposit bonus poker promotion would’ve gotten by me, I would have noticed it for sure. I don’t really expect to get resolution, but I would like to know what steps I need to take so all available promotions will actually display in my account dashboard.

This all makes me wonder how many promotions I should have been offered, but never had a chance to use because it never showed up in my account to be able to use. Very disappointed and frustrated with the email version of Ignition Customer Support as usual.

Not sure about your first issue. Did you check the poker software for your poker bonus? I don’t think it would show up on the website where the free spins show up.

@AmyKitty We’ll send you a PM and look into this further.

yeah I had to get ahold of support because I didn’t get my free 20 spins. They gave me 25 at $1 bet for the mistake. I pressed claim free spins n clicked into night with celio n they were not there. The rep told me to clear my cache n reset my phone n my spins would be there. I did that n nothing. I just want my 25 spins i paid for! N im a platinum member

he told me no need to worry and then followed up with theres nothing i can do. I just want my 25 spins

Yes, I thought of that immediately when it wasn’t displaying on the website. The promotion wasn’t available.

1 Like

Why would I forfeit a bonus I just spent 20 mins on the phone for you know