Unable to join 200 Zone Poker

Hello,

I am unable to join the 200 Zone player pool. This was the case for me last night, and it appears to continue to be the case today. When I try to join, the pop up to select my buy in appears, but after clicking “OK” nothing happens. After 30 seconds or so a message pops up saying there was an error.

Note that I am able to join other Zone player pools- as far as I can tell, this only is happening to me with regards to the 200 Zone player pool.

Anyone else having this issue and is there a known resolution method?

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, seems frozen for over 24 hours. I had $300 in play and haven’t been able to access it since it started freezing. Any word from support???

No word at all from support. Good to know it’s not just me, although I’m sorry to hear that you have $300 missing. I was fortunate in that I was never able to enter the pool, so I didn’t have any money get locked. Could someone from support please give us an update?

No you’re not alone, I am also unable to join 200 zone since I left the tables the night of the 7th and the 200 dollars I had in play still hasn’t been credited to my balance either. I double checked my transaction history and hand history just to be sure too. sadly phone help is down, the message chat option times out, and the email option only sent me a survey for the email response I never received. Hopefully we can get some help here.

finally got through to someone on the chat help option and they had to foward the problem to for help. just got a message back in response only saying that they confirmed i lost some money on the last recorded hand for that night which isnt the problem i have at all of course… i even told the guy before he submitted the issue for review that it was not a problem with the hand and that it was that i did not receive my money after leaving the table and clearly he submitted it as a problem with the hand. do mods ever monitor this forum? there is plenty of people on reddit posting about this same issue with $1/2 zone and missing money.

My past experiences with customer support are similar- rarely is the question properly understood on the first try. If you haven’t already, you may want to try DMing one of the forum mods directly. I had an issue a month ago and they were pretty responsive. Not sure if this thread is being deliberately ignored or if they are just slammed with other issues at the moment.

I miss the days when they had a phone number to call

Are you guys still having this issue? I have been trying to get help for awhile now and haven’t had much success. I’ve noticed I don’t even have hand histories for the hands played on those tables. I think I’m missing over 1k.

I haven’t heard anything from support about this issue, but then I didn’t have any funds stuck on the tables. I assume you’ve tried directly DM’ing one of the forum mods on here? That was helpful for me in the past.

There’s also a 2p2 thread where people are discussing this. Sounds like some people have been at least partially refunded.

I had a little more than $400 across two $1/2 tables on 7/7 as well. The game stopped responding to my inputs. I refreshed my browser and both games loaded back to 99% and got stuck. After exiting the money never returned to my account. Chatted with support repeatedly and was told I would get an email response in 24-48 hours. That didn’t happen. Chatted again today, a week later, and was told that money is not coming back. Withdrew the rest of my balance immediately.

Did you talk with the regular chat support or did you DM a forum mod directly? Regular chat usually doesn’t do anything, but forum mods have been helpful to me in the past.

Really frustrating situation though, I hope you’re able to get some resolution.