Unable to play reliably since last fri 10/21

I have not been able to consistently play poker on this site for some time now. It is NOT a connection issue on my end. I have tried my desktop, my laptop, my phone and a tablet and NOTHING works. If I can log in at all, and this is spotty at best, the poker lobby almost never loads. If it does, and I can somehow get a game to start, if I switch tables, the game ends, or the table dies out, I invariably get the error message: “Unable to connect, Please check your connection and try again.”

This used to happen quite frequently and I could simply log out, and then re-log in. Not anymore. Sometimes the login dialog box won’t appear at all, sometimes I get another error message: “429 Too Many Requests. You have sent too many requests in a given amount of time.”

I have followed the “advice” this site gives – none of it works. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I have cleared the cache, deleted cookies, tried incognito tabs in chrome, etc etc etc. I managed to get someone in chat on Saturday night to acknowledge there was a problem and was told I was given a voucher for 2 jackpot SNGs I was charged for but couldn’t play – because the tables never loaded, and then I got 429’d and couldn’t even log back in. I still don’t know if I even got the vouchers because I can’t get the damn poker lobby to load.

Does anyone from ignition read any of these posts? Can anyone else offer any type of constructive solution to this nightmare?

Welcome to the Forum, Can you provide any screenshots the next time you get the error or advise us if you might be using any third party HUD’s or software? This does seem to be a common occurrence when using these types of items.

It happens all the time then they try to blame you run why you can i just lost 20 dollars on a game i didnt even see. Then they will ask for some dumb shit i have no clue how to find lmap

An another thing ill never understand dont take my money if you wont let me play lol

Right now i cant log in with or without my wifi but everything else works on the internet besides this shitty site. But you can come to the forum an talk to people thay help with nothing lmao

Thank you for your response. I have never used a HUD. I’m not sure what you mean by “3rd party software”, I try to use the app but it rarely works at all. I’ve had the most “success” by playing in an internet browser – chrome, chromium, and brave all work to some degree.

This frequently happens if the main login page will accept my info, it usually times out and redirects to this login page, which almost never works.

Here is a cap from the Brave browser, the 429

Finally, this is what I most often see. And this is from the app, or any number of browsers across three different OSs.

Got this one just now.

This is what happens almost every time I try to use the app, it will usually never time out BTW, the balls just keep going and going and going

I know I’m using firefox here which isn’t supported, and I never try to play using this browser, but this cap shows what happens quite often, I simply can’t log out and get stuck in a weird loop.

Maybe in 2025, Ignition and the sister sites will find a publisher that can actually build a website and poker software that doesn’t have 4 year old bugs. I know that’ll kill the money wasting budget, but eh

Having this issue too it kept me taking my seat in the social media freeroll

I’ve just tested on my end without issue. Is anyone still having this problem?

Last game i tried to play didnt even see the damn table once

Your ticket has been refunded for that game.

I’ve been trying to log in for over an hour using both chrome and Edge and I’ve gotten every error screenshotted above too. i’ve cleared cache, rebooted, etc… can’t log in

I was actually able to play earlier today. It’s started acting up again though just now. This happens all the time and frequently leads to a spiral of not being able to play for some time. And I will state again – there is absolutely nothing wrong at all with my connection.

1 Like

Same here. I was logged in for about 20 min, now can’t get back in

Can you comment on login problems?