Unable to withdraw due to incomplete crypto deposit

I have not been able to request a cash out today and it was implied that no players were able too.

So has anyone successfully been able to cash out today without getting an error message and if so please post the time you cashed out at?

Thanks.

Hi @ChaCha

Welcome to the forum and Iā€™m sorry to hear of any cash out issues youā€™ve encountered.

We didnā€™t experience any site wide issues today and it appears that the issue was isolated. Since thatā€™s the case, Iā€™ll be sending you a PM shortly with further details.

Hi @Matt,

As I stated to you in the private message you sent me I was told by two separate customer service agents that your site was experiencing a site wide issue with cashouts and that no players were able to cash out at the moment; they additionally would not provide an ETA of when this ā€˜site wide issueā€™ would be fixed and players would be able to cashout.

If you did not experience any site wide issues with cashouts today, and my cashout issue was isolated, then your two agents LIED to me in a BLATANT manner and I can not see how any player would be able to safely deposit on your site.

This thread should remain open, as I believe players should know that your agents would blatantly lie to them about your site not being able to process withdrawals; this is very serious misconduct and disgusting.

I can understand your frustration in regards to being given the run around. I do believe that you were given misinformation due to some confusion on the agentā€™s end; since the error was in fact related to a bitcoin deposit that wasnā€™t yet complete in the system.

As a company, we pride ourselves in the ability to pay out our customers in a timely manner and we have no intention of holding back funds. Any winnings earned from our players deposits are rightfully theirs.

I will follow up with you with more information on the two chat interactions you had.

1 Like

I can confirm @Matt has contacted me regarding this, and tried to understand a very complex and nuanced situation. I am also hopeful that this situation can and will be resolved amicably, especially if Ignition does truly believe in and strive to live up to the principles Matt stated.

However, it has not yet been resolved and there has not been any further information that warrants the situation as it is described in post #3 to be changed. Mistakes absolutely do happen and displaying integrity and addressing an uncomfortable situation with said integrity allows growth and a negative to be turned into a positive. .

1 Like

Just to help you with your issue, i too have the exact same issue today. Canā€™t do a bitcoin withdrawal, it keeps saying my deposit has not fully confirmed. I check the deposits i have made in the past few days and all have over 70 confirmations, some even have 150-300. Please keep this topic open as iā€™m sure we are not the only players dealing with this

I had this problem in the past. It was caused by using a low fee to deposit. I always do priority now. It took a long time confirm, but when it did and I was sure of it, called customer service. Had to talk to someone who was able to go through all transactions and find the one with problem and manually fix it, good luck.

1 Like

@Matt can you contact me as well i have been waiting for over 12 hours for someone to contact me about my withdrawal error that blocks my request. Attached is the message i get

@d06nuts
Iā€™m sorry about the wait. Iā€™ll look into this and send you a PM once I have an update.

@ChaCha Iā€™ve also changed the title to this topic to ā€œunable to withdraw due to incomplete crypto depositā€ so that other players may find this thread easier.

Iā€™m having the same issue when trying to withdrawl.

@jeffrobodeen

You should be good to go now.