Update on website issues

Is the site still having ongoing problems? I’ve seen a couple of mods posts saying the jackpot sit n go’s are back up and running. If so does that mean everything is fixed or are we still waiting on something?

There are still some ongoing latency issues and we’ll provide an update on these as per the site messaging. However, our Poker games seem to be working from any reports we’ve heard recently.

This is getting very frustrating. This is going on full day 6. Whatever the problem is you should be able to give us more periodic updates and information than you have during this time. Your business depends on your customers and I do not feel as though y’all have kept us in the know as of what is going on. Regardless if it is going to be a week, two weeks or a month. I hope this doesn’t really hamper y’all’s business but I can’t imagine this doesn’t affect y’all afterwards. You should shut the entire site down until it is completely fixed.

Is this going to last all the way until Thursday at 6 eastern? Is there a chance that it is going to last longer/be finished before that time period. Will we know anything before tomorrow at 6 eastern?

2 Likes

Updates will be provided at the time offered on the website messaging. We are working on resolving these issues, as can be seen by the fact that jackpot sit and go tournaments did just recently return this morning. We of course apologize but have been providing updates as soon as we have them.

If the jackpots are up and working it still doesn’t do any good if the site is not properly working. Also you never addressed if it is possible everything will be fixed before tomorrow? Or if it is possible that it could last longer?

1 Like

It is possible that it could last longer as there’s no definitive timetable on when we can fix the issue. We are awaiting tomorrow’s update as well.

Well if it lasts longer than that and there are still very vague response and answers then unfortunately I will probably have to take my business elsewhere.

This is becoming very unfortunate. Most of us have been very patient and understanding throughout this ordeal. But it can only last for so long before we have to do what’s best for us. I would think y’all would want your customers to know everything since they are your most important asset. I have been a very loyal customer for probably 15 years or longer. All I’m asking for is transparency and honesty on when this issue will be fixed completely.

2 Likes

After everyone is whole again with losses caused by you, will their be any compensation for everyone?? If not that’s like a big F___ Y__ to all your loyal customers. Thanks

4 Likes

I am in the same place as you bro. On day 4+ of issues with little to no updates on how it’ll be fixed or how they will make it up to loyal users…

1 Like

Is anyone actually playing right now? I made a deposit earlier this week and lost that in a matter of minutes. Smh.

I was playing about 10 minutes ago until i signed up for a $20 jackpot sng that I wasn’t able to play due to this site crashing again, i gotta be down about $500 from all the time this site crashed… probably be my last time depositing

1 Like

Can’t login with browser client right now.

Ridiculous.

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the late reply. Are you still having issues please?

1 Like

I just tried logging on the site and I know I put my password in correctly. It gave me this error several times…

2 Likes

Hi @CrAzY4cRyPtO,

Please clear the cache and cookies from your device, or use a different Browser or Device. If the issue persists, let us know.

Still facing the same issues as above

Hi @Boredandtired,

Please send a PM and provide the Tournament Numbers you had issues with

This site is losing ground when it comes to my trust. Just when I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, I get 20 $2 and 1 $7 sit and go ticket. I had nonstop disconnect issues with 2 out of the 3. The $7 ticket was a $35 potential loss. And the $2 ticket was a $4 loss. Both losses were caused mostly because of outages. And only on this site.

Please provide the Tournament Numbers you had issues with. You may find the info from your Hand Histories. Please send the info via PM

@moderators The site seems to be functioning now except for My go to slots Are a blank screen. Vintage Vegas, rise of Poseidon, big cash win . Please tell me this is only temporary?