Video Poker/ poker/ EVERYTHING?

I’m not sure how many hands of video poker I’ve played. Maybe close to 10,000 at various sizes from 50 cents to $5. When i first got on this site roughly a year ago I immediately hit the 4 deuces with ace kicker on 75 cents for like $500. This happened twice in my first week. I also won 1st in a $10 lucky 7’s tournament for $700 and 3rd in a $15 crazy 8’s for $2,200., these both happened my 2nd and 3rd week playing. Now…Since that time 8 months ago I’ve probably put close to 15 thousand into this site and can’t help but feel like everything is literally rigged. Every poker tournament starts great and ends with me min cashing after being called down is BS and getting rivered. It never fails. I play about 30hrs a week in person locally, never in my life have I seen such ridiculous calls/plays/bad beats. Then I go play video poker…I have not hit a single thing over a wild royal in 8 MONTHS. Today I FINALLY hit 4 deuces and was on 50 cents. I wont $100. I upped it to 1 dollar bets and drained in less than 30 minutes without hitting over 4 of a kind. Everything is “so close” you get dealt 4 to a royal and get what you need in the wrong suit. 3 deuces dealt hundreds of times without hitting the 4th. Even straight flushes missed %95 of the time and it’s not like you just “miss” they make sure to give you the card that makes you think you were “so close” 75% on the time. Dealt 4 aces? well here is a 4, dealt 4 6’s? Well here is a 9. It never ends. At the beginning I thought ahh you’re over thinking it but I’ve had enough. This site is making billions and paying you just enough to put more money in. Ridiculous…

For anyone who may come across this…It’s been a few months since I posted that. Things are pretty much the same…No wins big enough to withdraw, down probably another 8-12 grand since then. No final tables in tournaments…I hit 4 deuces jackpot but was on 50 cent bets so I got $200. Any time I bet large I lose, I bet small they let me win enough to play for a little while before taking it…But I will say this…it’s not like I have any proof of wrong doing, and I’m sure a lot of guys lose and are upset and come post like I did above. The point is…it’s gambling, unregulated sketchy crypto gambling. I know the risks but just want to get lucky once like everyone else. Anyway…I just wanted to clarify that IDK shit other than I’m losing…but I could just be unlucky so take it with a grain of salt. Good luck everyone.