Weekly bitcoin depositord free rooll tornanent

Foster if you get a second can ya hook ya boy up with the ticket??? Also @krissepauley@yahoo.com would like her ticket issued as well if you can! Thanks and I’m going to crush you all. Happy holidays!!

Added now! Unfortunately we can’t add anything to anyone’s account without them actually requesting it. Please tell them to contact CS or login themselves on the Forum.

Does this include me?

Your ticket was added correct.

Can you add me at bicker please?

*ticket I meant

Hi mods I never received my ticket for this week

And I went to customer service and told them about not receiving my ticket and they acknowledged my qualifying deposit and still didn’t get my ticket

So hopefully someone can help me before its to late to register. I think there is plenty of time for the mods to correct this

This is getting very frustrating and begging to waste too much time just trying to play!

@Doublegboxeo Your ticket was added now.

@jaws11 Unfortunately you aren’t eligible as I don’t see any minimum $20 crypto deposit this week.

Hello can you issue my weekly freeroll tourney ticket thanks foster

So you can’t switch it for the 2 tickets that I do have that are good for nothing since you guys cancelled the tournament. Why would I ever make another deposit here.

This isn’t something we can do unfortunately. The freeroll requires a $20 crypto deposit within the week to be eligible. This wouldn’t be fair to the other players involved in the tournament.

@Krissepauley The ticket is added for you now.

Despite making a qualifying Bitcoin deposit this week, I do not have a ticket to redeem/claim to today’s tournament #42261571

Added now.

I made a qualifying deposit this week but do not have a ticket to #42261571

I’m missing all my freeroll tickets, as well. Weekly and bitcoin.